[DEAL ALERT] Meelec M6 for 14.99$ shipped!
Nov 29, 2010 at 5:43 PM Post #16 of 40

Quote:
Quote:
I already have M6s in both black/clear. Now I need an M6P and there's no discount code
redface.gif

Use th M-What promotions, you have 50% of getting an M6P for $13. And if not, you will get something better, so it's a win-win. :)

I just got a black M6, i confirm: deal is still alive for both black and clear. I only got one black, I don't want to order more than one, it's not fair for others. Good price for these nice sets!

According to cheaphifi post its more like 20% chance.  And I already have the SM3 and Klipsch C3 that barely get any headtime.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

Nov 29, 2010 at 7:16 PM Post #22 of 40

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I already have M6s in both black/clear. Now I need an M6P and there's no discount code
redface.gif

Use th M-What promotions, you have 50% of getting an M6P for $13. And if not, you will get something better, so it's a win-win. :)

I just got a black M6, i confirm: deal is still alive for both black and clear. I only got one black, I don't want to order more than one, it's not fair for others. Good price for these nice sets!

According to cheaphifi post its more like 20% chance.  And I already have the SM3 and Klipsch C3 that barely get any headtime.  Thanks for the suggestion though.

oops. Yeah, you're right, I misread your post, my bad. :)
Well, I hope I got those soon, I am new to the earphone  sector, so I am building my collection, this forum is helping me a lot to have good earphones without raping my wallet. So far I got the Moster Turbine for $58, the M6 for $15 and those horrible "Lady Gaga meets the Monster Turbines" QONABI Q1 or whatever on Amazon for $30. I already regret that deal actually, and I haven't received them yet.

I can't wait to try this M6, tho, they should be good and for $15 they are gonna be my "Gym and Workout Set" (I thought to use the Q1 for that, because of the relatively low sale price, so I don't ruin my Turbines), but these are probably better earphones and... well, for sure better looking! Can't complain! Thanks to all of you for the topic!

Nov 29, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #23 of 40
I'm in for 4 of the M-What deal to give away as gifts. I really do think this is a clever little promotion they're doing. It's not often I order something and not know exactly what I'll be receiving. Can't wait to see what I've "won". 4 M11+'s would be nice. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 29, 2010 at 7:32 PM Post #24 of 40
i'm in for the M what deal...(crosses fingers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back