DEAL ALERT : Klipsch Image S4 Earphones $50
Oct 8, 2010 at 7:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Lupino

Head-Fier
Bob and Ron's World Wide Stereo offers the Klipsch Image S4 In-Ear Headphones in White for $79.
Coupon code "COLUMBUS" drops them to $50.  Free shipping, Coupon expires October 13.

http://www.wwstereo.com/website/ecommerce/productdetail.aspx?product=IMAGES4W

Lupino

Oct 8, 2010 at 9:22 PM Post #3 of 13
Dont think you should do that. S4 is a good iem for that price but lack a little in treble. S4's strong point is bass. On the contrary HJE900 has super duper build quality and the sound is actually very reputable in here. For 75$ they were certainly a better deal.

Oct 8, 2010 at 9:34 PM Post #4 of 13
Btw, the coupon doesn't seem to work. Also although they claim worldwide shipping, during checkout its not available. Must send them an email to fix it.

Oct 9, 2010 at 1:18 AM Post #6 of 13
the S4s do not lack in the treble.  sure the bass is the strong point and there are IEMs with more clear and detailed highs but the S4s probably wouldn't disappoint you.   $50 is an excellent price for these and even their full MSRP is definitely way worth it.

Oct 9, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #10 of 13
ah I remember how I wanted the s4 so badly before I got here. Glad I saved my $80
biggrin.gif

Oct 22, 2010 at 1:12 PM Post #12 of 13
I have listened to them and wasnt impressed (but I did find them comfortable). Dont troll. I can say Im glad I didnt buy something based off what other members say. If general consensus on the boards is that an iem sucks, Ill be glad I didnt buy them prematurely. Not saying the s4 sucks just giving an example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back