Deal Alert!!!! Beyerdynamic T1 B-Stock
Jun 17, 2010 at 12:28 PM Post #2 of 5
Wow, thats a crazy deal. I always find great deals in bad moments, when im running out of money...
mad.gif

Jun 17, 2010 at 2:32 PM Post #3 of 5
All these headphone sellers are playing everyone. The T1 originally was launched at a price of $990 and due to demand the price went up at $1300. By selling it at $990 headroom is just selling it at its older price. I absolutely hate it when they advertise something at price X and then one finds the item available on sale at a 30% discount! All top of the line headphones can be discounted by 25% atleast. People on headfi should not be taken for granted considering the amount of money and time we spend on this hobby. The Lehman Linear amp debuted at $750 and is not selling for $1100! Is that ridiculous or what? Lehmann made the amp to sound like a $700 amp but we now have to pay a huge premium just to fill the wallets of the dealers. The same amp was available on sale for $850 on musicdirect. Does it mean musicdirect is selling it at a loss? Noways! They are just selling it at a lower margin. Fellow headfiers please beware of these pricing issues. I suggest we all should get together and select a handful of dealers, negotiate a price from them and buy from them only. Why throw your money away!

SB

Jun 17, 2010 at 4:05 PM Post #5 of 5
They are open box who selling new for 990.00 Headroom has open box for 949.00 They are returns as the ones I bought were. Still new warranty and they are a good deal as if you can ever call these high end cans a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back