Deal Alert: 4gb Sansa fuze 27.99 shipped (Woot!)
Oct 1, 2010 at 10:49 AM Post #2 of 7
That's a pretty good deal for a great portable player.

Oct 1, 2010 at 3:37 PM Post #4 of 7
Would the savings really be worth it to you after shipping to Germany? You must be able to find these refurb'd cheap somewhere, I know I didn't pay too much more than this for the one I bought off amazon a few weeks ago.

Oct 1, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #5 of 7
posting to EU would be about 6 USD. so it would still be a good deal!

Oct 1, 2010 at 11:28 PM Post #6 of 7
I must have a Sansa jones.  I bought a 8g View about two months ago.  An 8g Fuze that I ordered from Woot a few weeks ago came yesterday and I bought the 4g today.  My thought was I would Rockbox the 4g to see whether it is hype or real.  Then do it to the 8g if I really like it.  Anyhoo, it seems that one can't have too many Sansa's.

Oct 3, 2010 at 7:43 AM Post #7 of 7
I've never seen refurbished Fuzes in Germany, I wonder if that's a warranty issue. amazon.de's current "special deal" 4 GB Fuze is still 59,97 (~ $ 75), so yes, this would have definitely been a good deal.

Whenever I have friends visiting from the US, I ask them to bring hifi gear because it's just so much cheaper. Maybe we should set up an int'l electronics exchange, are Sennheisers more expensive in the US than they are here?

Quote:
Would the savings really be worth it to you after shipping to Germany? You must be able to find these refurb'd cheap somewhere, I know I didn't pay too much more than this for the one I bought off amazon a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back