DC Area Meet - April 7th, 2018 hosted by Gramophone
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2018 at 10:29 AM Post #91 of 135
I was tentative and unfortunately I will be unable to make it this weekend :frowning2:. I'm pretty bummed about it, but have fun!

It is not this weekend. It is the next (April 7)

Mar 30, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #92 of 135
Oh my goodness! I had it on the wrong date on my calendar! I'll be there

Mar 31, 2018 at 1:51 PM Post #93 of 135
I'll be there. I'll bring my Chord Hugo 2, Oppo HA-2, HD800 SDR w/ Black Dragon Cable & MDR-Z1R w/ Sony Kimber cable.

Mar 31, 2018 at 6:03 PM Post #94 of 135
Alright, another weekend and another quick update!
We have a lot of sweet gear showing up. Gramophone will also be demoing a number of items for us including some Focal and Audeze heapdhones (LCD4 included) and some amps from Meridian, Questyle and McIntosh.
Looking forward to it!

For some quick logistics, we're looking to grab some tables and chairs. Things got mixed up @ the meet location so we need to fill in some space. That said, they are looking to rectify the situation, but best to be safe.
If you have some that you can bring, that would be amazingly appreciated. Feel free to PM me directly or respond here.
@'ing some people that had mentioned chairs/tables in the past: @Verscott @Hirsch @sheldaze

If need be, I can always look into renting from the party rental store next door (how convenient...).

Mar 31, 2018 at 6:19 PM Post #95 of 135
We have a lot of sweet gear showing up. Gramophone will also be demoing a number of items for us including some Focal and Audeze heapdhones (LCD4 included) and some amps from Meridian, Questyle and McIntosh.
Looking forward to it!

For some quick logistics, we're looking to grab some tables and chairs. Things got mixed up @ the meet location so we need to fill in some space. That said, they are looking to rectify the situation, but best to be safe.
If you have some that you can bring, that would be amazingly appreciated. Feel free to PM me directly or respond here.
@'ing some people that had mentioned chairs/tables in the past: @Verscott @Hirsch @sheldaze

If need be, I can always look into renting from the party rental store next door (how convenient...).

I can bring 2 folding chairs, and either a round folding table or a laptop stand. That's if I can make it, which is likely but not guaranteed yet. I'll stay tuned to this thread.

Mar 31, 2018 at 7:17 PM Post #98 of 135
Hey all,

Does anyone have a pair of u18t they could bring?

I am currently waiting on a pair of Fourtes with the hopes they will arrive in time...who knows though.

Apr 1, 2018 at 9:31 AM Post #99 of 135
Table is already full, but I can bring maybe one or two more of these 6-ft tables:
4liAQ8z.jpg

Apr 1, 2018 at 11:53 AM Post #101 of 135
Anyone know how big this room is?

Yea. I’ve been out to them a couple times to see the space.

Depending on how big the tables are we can fit about 7 6’ tables in the main room (About 8x20) and there are two office rooms that we can utilize as ‘quiet spaces’ for ~2 more setups each.

If need be we can also overflow into the main showroom.

Apr 1, 2018 at 3:00 PM Post #103 of 135
Looking forward to it!

I can bring a couple of 2x4 folding tables and at least four folding chairs

I have many more tables (30x72) and many more folding chairs that won't fit in my car. If someone has a van and can load and unload, You're welcome to them... but it's more than i can carry myself.

Apr 3, 2018 at 6:47 PM Post #105 of 135
Looks like I will definitely be attending with my Hibino HDP-R10 and LZ A4. :D

In case anyone wants to have a few of their favorite songs on my DAP to listen, sharing a link below where anyone can upload and download files:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11IRuUSqHKNDoHZz2Q-DQqkgBAJ5huLk2?usp=sharing

Just put your name in front of the track's filename so that you can easily find it, or not, whichever works best for you.

Are there any Head-Fi rules against doing this? In theory, it would be awesome if everyone shared their favorite tracks and if everyone also downloaded everyone else's on their DAPs. A great way to expand one's music library too.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back