DC-Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 7, 12 Noon-4:30 PM, George Mason Regional Library
Nov 6, 2015 at 7:29 PM Post #136 of 141
  So I've got good news and bad news. The good news is I convinced Tom @ Gifted Listener to let me borrow the Ayre Codex for the meet. The bad news is that he's only willing to let it go at 2:30 p.m. So that means we'd probably only have it at the meet for about 1.5 hrs tops.

I put it to you, esteemed DC area head-fi'ers: is it worth it for me to drive out and back to pick it up?

I also appreciate the offer, but you would miss a fair part of the meet, and arrive back near the time we have to start packing up the gear.  So - up to you- but I vote to spare yourself the extra travel.

Nov 6, 2015 at 10:58 PM Post #137 of 141
jrVjpY6.jpg

All set for tomorrow, see you fellas at noon!

Nov 7, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #138 of 141
Well, I totally missed this, but I cannot attend anyway, unfortunately. 

I will say that if anyone who's coming through or from DC (I'm near Logan Circle) wants to borrow and be responsible for a microZOTL2.0 amp and bring it back after the meet, and also checks this thread and decides this tomorrow morning, I'd be happy to lend you mine. Main man Mark Schneider is currently up at the NY show, so I don't have easy access to a pretty new one, but I have a nicely burned in, dinged faceplate, one-wiggly-speaker-out one, which in many ways is more appealing.

PM me if you're interested, I'll keep an eye on my email. Apologies for not paying closer attention to the meets. 

Nov 7, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #140 of 141
  sorry folks looks like I can not make this one, work gets in the way

Understood.
Hope to see you at the next meet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back