DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #136 of 190
I just moved to Fulton MD I wonder if I could join your meet .

I can bring Apex Volcano 
Senheiser 800
Audeze lcd-2

Thanks 
Jose

Welcome to the area, dude!

Oct 22, 2014 at 7:58 PM Post #137 of 190
  I just moved to Fulton MD I wonder if I could join your meet .

I can bring Apex Volcano 
Senheiser 800
Audeze lcd-2

Thanks 
Jose

Absolutely, welcome to the DMV area!
beerchug.gif

Oct 27, 2014 at 9:46 AM Post #141 of 190
So, it doesn't look like my Ragnarok will make it here on time. C'est la vie.
frown.gif

Oct 27, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #142 of 190
That's a shame. I'm actually considering a Ragnarok now, since I might be investing in speakers. Would make for a nice universal system.

Oct 27, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #143 of 190
That's a shame. I'm actually considering a Ragnarok now, since I might be investing in speakers. Would make for a nice universal system.

That was my idea. I want to pair it with either some Mini Maggies, or some 3.7i's if I hit the lottery. I just hope it gets shipped before I move on the 14th.

Oct 27, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #145 of 190
Are there "tubey" sounding tube amps coming? I have the tubed Valhalla 2 & hybrid Vali - but I haven't really heard the classic "syrupy" sound...

I'm bringing my Crack, but it sure ain't syrupy-sounding. I think the classic tube sound is detailed, lively, and musical--without sounding dry.

In other news, my Ragnarok is scheduled to be built this week, but the chances of it getting here for the meet are slim to none. I asked Schiit is they could send us a demo unit, but they're unavailable at the moment.

Oct 27, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #146 of 190

In other news, my Ragnarok is scheduled to be built this week, but the chances of it getting here for the meet are slim to none. I asked Schiit is they could send us a demo unit, but they're unavailable at the moment.

I really should send in an email, I need to make sure they have the right address, especially if it's going to arrive after the 13th.

Oct 27, 2014 at 3:31 PM Post #147 of 190
  I really should send in an email, I need to make sure they have the right address, especially if it's going to arrive after the 13th.

We're only a couple order numbers apart, so your Rag should be in this week's build, too. They anticipate shipping Friday or Monday, so I think you'll have it before the 13th, but you may want to give them a heads-up, just in case the schedule slips.

Oct 27, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #150 of 190
Because of some unexpected shift changes I might not be able to make it anymore.  I wont know for sure till tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back