DC Area Head-Fi Meet Planning (ongoing)
Aug 23, 2021 at 3:46 PM Post #258 of 412
I'd be interested in a meet too if everyone needs to show proof of vaccination, though I'll probably be limited on what I can bring since a lot of my stuff is in storage after extensive water damage to my house

Sep 27, 2021 at 1:23 PM Post #259 of 412
Capitol Audiofest is coming up in November 2021! Anyone planning to attend? My schedule is more complicated since we adopted a puppy, but I plan to be there for at least one of the days.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2021 at 3:47 PM Post #262 of 412
I plan to be there as part of the LTA headphone lounge and will have some of our headphones available for demo.
Interesting, I plan on heading to Capital Audiofest, might need to stop by your LTA room. Never heard an LTA amp yet so curious how they are.

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:20 PM Post #264 of 412
Interesting, I plan on heading to Capital Audiofest, might need to stop by your LTA room. Never heard an LTA amp yet so curious how they are.
Linear Tube Audio's showroom is in Takoma Park if you don't want to wait. I recommend not listening to the MZ3 unless you want to purchase it :wink:

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:33 PM Post #265 of 412
Capitol Audiofest is coming up in November 2021! Anyone planning to attend? My schedule is more complicated since we adopted a puppy, but I plan to be there for at least one of the days.

LTA will be there in full force, in a few two-channel rooms and back with our Headphone Lounge. We're still waiting on some manufacturers to confirm, but like in 2019 we'll have a selection of the finest headphones and DACs (and LTA amps, of course) on offer. Audeze, STAX, Focal, Meze... oh my!

Sep 27, 2021 at 4:54 PM Post #266 of 412
LTA will be there in full force, in a few two-channel rooms and back with our Headphone Lounge. We're still waiting on some manufacturers to confirm, but like in 2019 we'll have a selection of the finest headphones and DACs (and LTA amps, of course) on offer. Audeze, STAX, Focal, Meze... oh my!
If you can get the new SRX9000 there that would be a major win imo, probably the can I personally most interested in.

Nov 1, 2021 at 3:28 PM Post #269 of 412
Capital Audiofest is here this weekend in Rockville, MD, on November 5-7!

https://www.capitalaudiofest.com

EDIT: At the Covid-19 link on that linked website, it says they're requiring face masks to be worn at the event as well as photographic proof of vaccination to enter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back