DC Area Head-Fi Meet Planning (ongoing)
Nov 14, 2023 at 4:05 PM Post #391 of 412
I meant to get over there but then sadly life cropped up.
Same, my wife and I caught a stomach bug and I needed to remain close to "the facilities" :sweat_smile: Heard it was a huge show. I'd like to drop by LTA soonish and hear all their new gear, especially that new DAC. Ryan at Modhouse should be finishing up my Tungsten in the coming weeks so I can take it along. I'm currently building the L0rdGwyn's Aegis amp which is supposed be a nice pairing.

The GSX mini looks very sleek, Justin has a great aesthetic.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2023 at 11:04 AM Post #392 of 412
Local Friends:

If any of you have a pair of Focal Utopia you're looking to part with, please let me know.

I'm also looking to trade my ZMF Verite Open Camphor Burl.

Cheers!!

Dec 17, 2023 at 5:27 PM Post #395 of 412
Local friends: I'm re-asking a question I posted earlier.

Do any of you own the Focal Utopia? If so, I'd love to do a side-by-side with my Verite Open to see if I should buy a set.

Dec 17, 2023 at 9:43 PM Post #398 of 412
@VanHai at the last meet in September, you used a 4-wheeled cart to carry your stuff. Which one do you have? I want to get my own wheels for any upcoming meets and "hand cart" isn't giving me useful results.

Dec 17, 2023 at 10:15 PM Post #399 of 412
@VanHai at the last meet in September, you used a 4-wheeled cart to carry your stuff. Which one do you have? I want to get my own wheels for any upcoming meets and "hand cart" isn't giving me useful results.
Hi @SolarCetacean, this is the one that i bought. Pure Outdoor by Monoprice Heavy Duty All Terrain Collapsible Outdoor Wagon, Black.

https://images.monoprice.com/productlargeimages/420141.jpg

https://www.monoprice.com/Product?p... All Terrain Collapsible Outdoor Wagon, Black

Dec 18, 2023 at 11:08 PM Post #400 of 412
Oh yeah!. If we can generate enough people (10-15),we can do one in Feb. I can contact Local Library and reserve a free room for us.
I'm always interested. Unfortunately, unless I know like 6-8 weeks ahead of time, it's hard for me to commitment because that's how far out my schedule is done. It's not static.

Remember, the Super Bowl is Feb 11. That's the one day I would not do, but everything will be open, LOL

Dec 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM Post #402 of 412
I am looking at Saturday Feb/24/2024. Reservation for that day is not available on the internet yet, i will go to the Library and reserve the room in person. If you want to attend, please let me know. Exactly same location likes the last meet in Sept/23.

Fairfax City Library
10360 North St
Fairfax VA 22030

Dec 30, 2023 at 11:15 AM Post #404 of 412
Hey your guys, i can not secure a space for us on 2/24/2024 at Fairfax City Library. But i am able to book a room on 2/17/2024 at Burke Centre Library, please let me know if you want to attend. I am still waiting for the confirmation from the Library and will up date soon.

Select a Branch: Burke Centre Library
Meeting Room 117
Time: 1:00pm - 6:00pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back