DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Capital Audio Fest 2017 - Nov 5, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2017 at 7:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 46

gandhisfist

Member of the Trade: Aurorus Audio

CAF 2017 is on for November 3-5, 2017.
CAF is the premier audio event on the East Coast.

Hilton Hotel at Twinbrook Metro
1750 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852

Capital Audiofest 2017 – Bigger & Better!
Capital Audiofest Presents CanMania 2017 and Grows to 60 Rooms on 3 floors

This November 3rd - 5th, the Capital Audiofest will be back at the Rockville Hilton with an expanded show. Last year the show had 48 rooms on 2 floors and this year the show has expanded to 60 rooms on 3 floors. Many of your favorite brands along with many new brands and exhibitors will be present.

CAF’s “CanMania” headphone event is on the main floor in the huge Plaza ballroom as well as newly opened “Quiet” rooms. There will be over 30+ headphone companies.

Also new this year, the Marketplace will be set up in the wide open Atrium between the 1st and 2nd floors and includes Vinyl, LPs, analogue accessories, AV furniture and more, which will be prominently on display, with many exhibitors offering Show specials.

CAF will have a full schedule of seminars, guest presentations and even live music on Friday and Saturday nights in the bar. Vendors will be giving away prizes every evening culminating in a big Prize Giveaway on Sunday, so come and join us for a fun weekend of music and audio.

Check out our website for more information: www.capitalaudiofest.com

Meet Details

The meet will be Nov 5, 2017 from 10a to 4p. It will be located in the Madison Room on the 3rd floor. Please remember to bring your own power strips and extension cords!

Meet Rules

1. Please treat fellow head-fiers and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
  2. Please don't unplug headphones without asking permission from the owners first.
  3. Please don't turn anything on or off without asking permission first.
  4. Please don't move anyone's gear from their established area without asking permission.
  5. Absolutely no food and drink will be allowed near any equipment including your own.
  6. Please have courtesy and ensure that your hands are CLEAN before handling others' equipment.
  7. Be mindful of the time you are spending listening to others’ gear especially if there are others waiting in line.
  8. Be mindful of personal hygiene. DO NOT use hair gel or other product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
  9. If you can have the five songs listed below on your system--it'll help everyone audition unfamiliar gear.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #8 of 46
This is awesome, I'll definitely be there. How do these things work? Should I bring all my gear in a backpack (just in case?) I'd love to hear some Focal cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back