Dasetn/Tingo/Baldoor earbuds Reviews and Impressions
Apr 9, 2014 at 8:25 PM Post #46 of 1,160
  I'm guessing most people on this thread prefer earbuds, but has anybody bought any of the in-ear earphones on Dasetn's site? If so do they offer similar value for money?

I have ordered Dasetn PK IE8, will review it once I get it.

Apr 11, 2014 at 1:44 PM Post #48 of 1,160
First of all, I represent Dasetn.com to speak here! To solve some confusion

About shipping:

First of all apologize to the BenF because website officially launched this year. So we are not familiar with sales staff on the system, did not see BenF pay Courier fee! Choose the Hong Kong air mail... This is our mistake, I have return expenses! Other customers do not have this problem.

Shipping time:

The United States usually 12 days, freeshipping

18 to 30 days in other countries, depending on the local post office time (high quality registered shipping, can receive the item)

(we always have a headache shipping speed, in fact, I hope the customer can receive the item as soon as possible! Not long wait. We usually 1 to 2 days working days deliver goods on time, because most save money, international shipping takes time wait! I hope you understand)

If you purchase more than $150 free DHL... This is the best solution to logistics

Dasetn sales on ebay item more than 5 years, have a good logistics supplier! Unless the item is lost or stolen, can receive. (we hope to provide services in the long term, not once, at the same time hope you advice we will improve it)

Dasetn:

Our team is incorporated by China and Hong Kong's maker, members have a musician! Sound experimental enthusiasts and application development engineer

http://www.zenlu.com/index.php? Option = com_content & view = category&layout = blog&id = 1 & Itemid = 2

(some voice activity)

http://www.discogs.com/artist/276746-B6

We will be quality resource collection together! Hope to be able to share the good things to you, at the same time, hope everyone can participate in the mod audio. Not just cheap price, no any aggression. When the fans started to discuss will be more good project was found!

Sincerely thank you for your support! Less than three months we m760 sales 200 PCS

Thanks to the French BBS Tellement Nomade

Only your support and encouragement, and we can improve yourself!

Apr 11, 2014 at 1:59 PM Post #49 of 1,160
At the same time to remind, m760 line change color from black to red. The shell color did not change, the voice! Just wire color change, like ap8! Look more special. I will update the picture. Black line sold out this time

Apr 11, 2014 at 2:38 PM Post #50 of 1,160
[COLOR=2B2B2B]At the same time to remind, m760 line change color from black to red. The shell color did not change, the voice! Just wire color change, like ap8! Look more special. I will update the picture. Black line sold out this time[/COLOR]

Thank you for posting this. I was about to buy a pair. But for me, I wanted the black, not a fan of the red.

Please let us know when the M760 line is back black.

Apr 12, 2014 at 2:07 PM Post #52 of 1,160
Also got the Dasetn m760 today, very nice and balanced sound. Only used it for couple of minutes but for the price, they seem really capable.

Just wanted to say, that you shouldn't worry about the delivery, it took less than 2 weeks to Europe and they were shipped immediately after payment with a tracking number provided. 

Dasetn is a trustworthy and reliable seller.

Apr 12, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #53 of 1,160

I have ordered Dasetn PK IE8, will review it once I get it.

really curious about the Dasetn PK IE8, I paid 200€ for my Sennheiser IE80, and if this thing sounds anything close to the original for less than 1/10 of the price, them I'm really impressed ...... and mad at Sennheiser for ripping me off :wink:

Apr 12, 2014 at 2:31 PM Post #54 of 1,160

really curious about the Dasetn PK IE8, I paid 200€ for my Sennheiser IE80, and if this thing sounds anything close to the original for less than 1/10 of the price, them I'm really impressed ...... and mad at Sennheiser for ripping me off :wink:

If you want something similar to IE80 but better, go for Havi B3 Pro MK1 at 59$:
http://penonaudio.com/HAVI-B3-PRO

Apr 14, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #57 of 1,160
So got my m760 and yuin pk3 today. The m760 sounds fantastic from the brief listen I had, the pk3 has a channel imbalance and the right channel isn't dead but pretty inaudible so that is a bit of a bummer. Ordered the m3 last week so hope that one functions properly.

Sounds like you got the "good" M760, happy for you.

Too bad about PK3 though, just proves my point about the quality control issues.
You can try burning it continuously, surrounded by a few slilica gel packets (or just bury it in rice).
There might be excessive humidity in the right driver.

Apr 17, 2014 at 8:19 AM Post #59 of 1,160
Finally received my latest order.

Unpleasantly surprised that these M760s came with a short cable and an extension, just like the original MX760.
The short cable also has a volume slider, which is usually a bad idea - every bit of added circuitry lowers SQ.

Luckily, I can be only half as disappointed as I could have been with the cables, since one of the M760s is DOA -
no sound on either channel. The second M760 seems to be OK, on first listen didn't represent any of the artifacts
that the "bad" one had out of the box - so I'm optimistic about this one. I've put it to burn together with two M1s
and a M3. IE8 and AP8 will have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back