Darkvoice just released 332
Oct 30, 2007 at 7:46 AM Post #811 of 1,892
Quote:

Originally Posted by squall343 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
not really..i have been scanning through their chinese forum and i do see any upgraded 332 new

but i do know they are introducing something that is above the 337

20071011_718b553166cf8ac2d2dfEiG2undqfEFc.jpg

Looks like an RSA design....

Oct 30, 2007 at 10:14 AM Post #812 of 1,892
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikelanding /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i just have a brief conversation with 1 of the ebay seller. He mentioned that Darkvoice will intro 2 models..1 model is below 336i ( I suspect is Firago) another 1 will be higher than 332 but slightly below 337 ( the picture shown)
He said Darkvoice side still need to iron out some technical things and make them more robust and he also mention the latest model will be more mature and robust.

Oh..any1 had spare tubes to sell? I dun have high requirement, just want to get rid of the stock tubes and have some fun with tube rolling..
smily_headphones1.gif
. The Darkvoice will match with HD650....
smily_headphones1.gif
Do drop me a line if U have some...thank a lot..

YPGM at vrzone
biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2007 at 11:15 AM Post #814 of 1,892
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuwidol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just had a DHL guy drop off a nice parcel for me
smily_headphones1.gif

I've replaced the stock tubes & i'll leave some impressions later.

600smile.gif

I really really hate you

Taps fingers impatiently . . . . .

Oct 30, 2007 at 3:48 PM Post #815 of 1,892
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi guys,

I finally decided to post in this thread. I just bought a 332 from jasmine in ebay. I am now lookin for tubes that can boost the bass . I noticed that Mullard's m8100 and SVETLANA 6S19P-Bs have been mentioned several times in this thread. Are these a good choice?
cheers.

Hello Maus,
The signal tubes (M8100) will bring the most difference to the sound. They'll remove the harshness in the highs coming from the stock tubes, but they will not extend the bass, instead they'll restore it into its true form (consider there is no bass boost). The bass will become very tight and well defined (stock bass is rather blurred and distant), but by no means extended.
The power tubes can be either from Svetlana or Ulyanovsk, it doesnt seem to make much difference at all. Just get either
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ps. Do they include any cables to connect it to my DAC?

cheers

No the DV332i has no cable at all, you will have to get signal cables and a power outlet cable.

Oct 30, 2007 at 4:34 PM Post #817 of 1,892
Quote:

Originally Posted by Surefoot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No the DV332i has no cable at all, you will have to get signal cables and a power outlet cable.

I actually got a power cable with mine. A Chinese power cable but hey..

Oct 30, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #818 of 1,892
Quote:

Originally Posted by Surefoot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have kinda expected that I wont be getting a mini->rca cable, but not even a power cable?
blink.gif
Got myself the Mullards yesterday....19 quids... ouch.

Thanks for the reply

Oct 30, 2007 at 5:42 PM Post #820 of 1,892
Quote:

Originally Posted by squall343 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone can recommend me what are the tube rolling options??

confused.gif

If you've got the DV332... and the HD650s... the Svetlana 6S19P-EVs and Tung Sol 6AK5s totally tranform the HD650s, expecially with the RAL CryoSilver cable... again... HARD TO BELIEVE.

Oct 30, 2007 at 6:39 PM Post #821 of 1,892
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuwidol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just had a DHL guy drop off a nice parcel for me
smily_headphones1.gif

I've replaced the stock tubes & i'll leave some impressions later.

icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Congrats mate, i know you've been waiting a while for it now. i think il have to pop over to olney and have a listen.

Im tempted to get some senn 650s once i get a job as they are pretty cheap at 150 ish, then i could bring over and we could have a mini meet
biggrin.gif

O and did you get yours from ebay, and what were the other tubes like, pricing etc?

Oct 30, 2007 at 8:13 PM Post #822 of 1,892
Quote:

Originally Posted by adfinni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Congrats mate, i know you've been waiting a while for it now. i think il have to pop over to olney and have a listen.

Im tempted to get some senn 650s once i get a job as they are pretty cheap at 150 ish, then i could bring over and we could have a mini meet
biggrin.gif

O and did you get yours from ebay, and what were the other tubes like, pricing etc?

Thanks Adam,

Yeah i got the tubes from eBay as well as the amp. Mullards were about £11 shipped for the pair i think. I got some Ultranovsks as well but i bought a batch of four for the reasonable price of £9.70. All the way from Russia too!
Get the Senns!!!!!!Get the Senns!!!!!!Get the Senns!!!!!!Get the Senns!!!!!!

Oh yeah, got my wheel today too. Speed limit here i come!

Oct 30, 2007 at 10:22 PM Post #824 of 1,892
Ah ebay, ive had a look on there and i see the mullards come from the UK. Finally some good news for us UK head-fiers.

Il have to read up on the amp a little more, but the il try and get the senns asap, then hopefully i could try them out on your darkvoice before i purchase one then get into tube rolling
icon10.gif

O and i doubt very much you'll be hitting the speed limit, it is a punto
tongue.gif

I hope the bill for the rest doesn't set you back too much, as take money away from the audio fund.

Oct 30, 2007 at 11:02 PM Post #825 of 1,892
Amazing service from Jasmine - ordered late Friday and arrived today. What do I think - I don't know because I'm going to let it run till tomorrow

332.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back