DAP for Sunrise Sw-Xcape Ver 1.
Mar 24, 2011 at 5:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

looopla

New Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

Got Sunrise Sw Xcapes and realized that my android LG GT-540 which was good enough source for SoundMagic PL30, does not match with potential of Xcapes.
Thats why I'm looking for player which will be better for these great IEM's. As options I thought about Cube C30 and Teclast T51. Who could suggest me something, or add options (like Sansa Fuse or something like that).
Actually Cube C30 are fine for me as of it's size and price, but is it good enough to open Sunrise Xcapes? 

Mar 24, 2011 at 5:29 PM Post #2 of 3
What is the problem between your phone and Xcapes? 

Fuze is a great player and I used it with the Xcape when I had those IEMs.

Mar 24, 2011 at 6:09 PM Post #3 of 3
The problem is that with my phone the sound lacks bass (it is far behind from others) and overall sound performance is far from my expectations. Well, have to say that PL30's sounds much greater with my phone and it was a big surprise for me. I even thought that problem is in Xcapes. But when I turned them to my laptop (which is far from "great sound machine") I found how good could be Sunrise with good source. May be it's because that fact that impendance of PL30 is lower, or may be I can not adjust EQ in PowerAmp to achieve sound I want, I don't know. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back