Danacable Lazuli Nirvana Thread
Mar 19, 2024 at 10:18 PM Post #34 of 45
@Tubewin congrat! Can’t wait to hear your comparison between voila vs nirvana! Much appreciate
The Voila is going to need a lot of burn in, probably even more than the Nirvana. Vinh said I would be the very first owner of the Voila in the world. Truly an honor.

Mar 19, 2024 at 11:36 PM Post #35 of 45
The Voila is going to need a lot of burn in, probably even more than the Nirvana. Vinh said I would be the very first owner of the Voila in the world. Truly an honor.

Did you pay taxes on the Voila?

Mar 20, 2024 at 7:52 PM Post #37 of 45
The Voila has arrived!

Attachments

• IMG_2323.jpg
    IMG_2323.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Mar 20, 2024 at 10:16 PM Post #38 of 45
Guys... on first listen, I think this could be the end game cable for Susvara. Within the first 30 minutes, I felt that the Voila was a more natural pairing with the Susvara than the Nirvana. But to be fair to the Nirvana, I only had a hundred hours of burn in on that cable before returning it. So I may not have tapped into the full potential of the Nirvana. But the new pre-burn in Voila is besting the 100hr burned in Nirvana as of now(with the Susvara). I will post more impressions in a hundred and then in 200 hours. I will post pictures of this beauty much sooner than that.

Mar 30, 2024 at 5:07 AM Post #42 of 45
Wow - a truly stunning (heavy duty!) cable.
Any consistent sound impressions yet?
Hmm, as far as impressions go, I still feel this is the best cable I've ever had, for both sound quality and build wise. The already good bass is starting to open up even more after some hours. The vocals feel more expressive. The upper mids and highs still sweet and resolving. I'll post a follow up after another 100 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back