Dan Clark Audio E3 - Now Shipping from Headphones.com
Dec 1, 2023 at 3:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4
Just announced now, the new Dan Clark Audio E3 is in stock and ready to ship now from Headphones.com!

Buy your pair now and have it shipped today! With our free shipping and 365-day return policy.

E3 - Web Sized-022.jpg

Embark on an auditory journey with the Dan Clark Audio E3, a marvel in the world of closed-back headphones. Building upon the iconic Ether C Flow, the E3 is a complete redesign that integrates state-of-the-art technology with an eye-catching black and blue design. The E3 stands out as a masterpiece of innovation, blending ergonomic form with Gorilla Glass 3 clad cups, symbolizing a new era in headphone craftsmanship.

Check out DMS' review of the Dan Clark Audio E3 where he calls it his favourite closed-back headphone, gives some in-depth subjective analysis coupled with some objective analysis with is 4128 rig.

Buy your pair of Dan Clark Audio E3 from Headphones.com and have them shipped today!

As always if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to send us an e-mail at info@headphones.com or hop in the live chat and chat with myself, April, Alan or Sam and we will be happy to take care of you!

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Dec 3, 2023 at 8:40 PM Post #2 of 4
It’s be awesome if you can choose diuferent colors for side panels -

Dec 4, 2023 at 11:38 PM Post #3 of 4
I feel like all DCA headphones look the same. It's like he took the Noir chassis and ran with it. Aeon, stealth, expanse, and now these.

Dec 7, 2023 at 3:15 PM Post #4 of 4
I feel like all DCA headphones look the same. It's like he took the Noir chassis and ran with it. Aeon, stealth, expanse, and now these.
Unlike the Sennheiser HD5** and HD6** series (what's that, 45 headphones?) or Audeze LCD-2/2C/3/X/4, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back