Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup
Sep 27, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #181 of 227
That works fine!

Originally Posted by Nick Dangerous /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fine by me. As long as it's headphone/audio/geek/tech related, go for it. 

Great. I will have special meet prices as well. Since I'm saving money because I don't have to ship them I'll sell them for lower than I have them listed for in the for sale section. I won't need cash either if that's a problem for anyone. Paypal is fine. 

Sep 28, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #183 of 227
I've got a few classical records that I would be willing to sell cheap if anybody is interested.  I occasionally end up with duplicates as I hit various Half-Priced Books and forget what I already have.  I have the famous Beethoven symphony set of the Berlin Philharmonic with Karajan that I'm willing to sell

Sep 28, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #184 of 227
I use bare wire atm so no pluggy bits to speak of at my place.

Also...KUZMA HAS LANDED (at the shop). I'll be unboxing it for literally the first time the day of the meet. If anyone with TT setup tools and stuff could bring 'em and help me it'd be much appreciated.

HE'LL YES

Sep 28, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #186 of 227
I use bare wire atm so no pluggy bits to speak of at my place.

Also...KUZMA HAS LANDED (at the shop). I'll be unboxing it for literally the first time the day of the meet. If anyone with TT setup tools and stuff could bring 'em and help me it'd be much appreciated.

No dealer set up?  Bummer.

Sep 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM Post #187 of 227

I could get it set up no problem from him, but we're leaving town right after we pick it up and I'd rather not transport it assembled due to the...awkward shape of the table.

Not to Dallas anyway. IIRC it's not terribly hard to set up.

Sep 28, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #188 of 227

I could get it set up no problem from him, but we're leaving town right after we pick it up and I'd rather not transport it assembled due to the...awkward shape of the table.

Not to Dallas anyway. IIRC it's not terribly hard to set up.

Best wishes on the alignment part.

Sep 28, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #189 of 227
Could someone bring an extra power strip for me? I am outlet challenged... If only one other for dinner tonight pm me with phone so I in case travel delays etc

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Sep 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #192 of 227
I'm bringing two strips, maybe three. Not audiophile grade, but they work :wink:

Sep 28, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #194 of 227
Can anyone bring an extra laptop? My laptop (little brothers) can't make it, but I do have all my music on an external drive, i just need some way to transfer the FLAC to the Modi.

Sep 28, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #195 of 227
I probably wouldn't have made it myself.  My round of golf was rained out, so I ended up upgrading my phono stage from the Rega mini to the full sized Rega.  I will probably bring the Rega mini with me to the meet tomorrow if anybody is interested in buying it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back