Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup
Sep 26, 2013 at 1:20 PM Post #136 of 227
My hotel is pretty near the venue, so I can meet anywhere.  I'm a bit of a foodie, anyone who knows the area have a suggestion where to meet?  And do we have a short list of who is going in case we want to make a reservation?

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Sep 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #138 of 227
I would probably go. I've got a 2 o'clock tee time in Frisco, but I should be able to make it by 8

Sep 26, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #141 of 227
This guy will be present at the meet:

e7eCJ01.jpg

Sep 26, 2013 at 8:07 PM Post #142 of 227
So excited for this meet! Gear is all packed up, vinyl selected, money withdrawn for post meet raid of Half-Priced books.

Sep 26, 2013 at 8:45 PM Post #145 of 227
So excited for this meet! Gear is all packed up, vinyl selected, money withdrawn for post meet raid of Half-Priced books.

I might jump in on that last one.

Also, Kuzma is still not here. Here's hoping it shows up tomorrow.

I might have to go up there as well.  I haven't hit that Half-Priced Books in a while.  I hope your tt shows up.  I'd love to compare it to my Rega.  What phono stage do you use?

Sep 26, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #147 of 227
Aww that is a big suck eke :frowning2: here's to hoping!

We might not be able to go to half-price all together, it seems like my dad wants to only be at the meet for like an hour and a half :frowning2: I'm going t try super hard to stay longer.

Sep 26, 2013 at 9:10 PM Post #148 of 227
I might have to go up there as well.  I haven't hit that Half-Priced Books in a while.  I hope your tt shows up.  I'd love to compare it to my Rega.  What phono stage do you use?

Vincent PHO-8. Probably the next thing to be replaced.

The new PS Audio phono stage and DSD recorder has caught my eye.

Sep 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #149 of 227
I'm looking at upgrading my phono stage as well.  I've currently got a Rega mini, but I want the full sized Rega.  I'm considering getting the Rega Brio and Klipsch Heresy's to complete my turntable setup

Sep 26, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #150 of 227
I'm looking at upgrading my phono stage as well.  I've currently got a Rega mini, but I want the full sized Rega.  I'm considering getting the Rega Brio and Klipsch Heresy's to complete my turntable setup

Watch it with the Hereseys. I can't do horns without tubes, and at 99db that Brio is a ton of power. Lol

You could put just a few watts into Hereseys and get concert levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back