Dac for Swans M200MKIII
Jan 21, 2014 at 10:46 AM Post #31 of 40
The Audio-GD DAC should definitely be an improvement for you over onboard PC audio and is one of the best options for better SQ at its price point. Whether or not its enough to make the purchase worthwhile to you depends on your assessment, not ours
smily_headphones1.gif

haha, have you listened to this DAC personally? 

For its specs, i find the price still reasonable. Problem is there is no place for me to demo this locally before i make my purchase decision

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #33 of 40
haha, have you listened to this DAC personally? 

For its specs, i find the price still reasonable. Problem is there is no place for me to demo this locally before i make my purchase decision

I've heard Audio-GD equipment before, and I've seen comparisons of that model with DACs I do have experience with. Lots of people on Head-Fi own or have owned Audio-GD DACs/amps. There's overwhelming evidence that they are a top choice for their price.

and what do u think of [COLOR=3388DD]Resonessence Labs Concero[/COLOR] & [COLOR=3388DD]Dayens Ampino[/COLOR]? Are they good? I saw someone selling this at my local forum

Never heard of them.

Jan 22, 2014 at 1:21 AM Post #34 of 40
thanks dude. Then most probably I'm leaning towards audio-gd NFB 11.32 if I want to get a DAC. I'll wait for my speakers to arrive tomorrow and see how it sounds first :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back