DAC/Amp for Ultrasone Pro 550
Jul 21, 2010 at 2:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

bumpypoo

New Head-Fier
Hello Head-Fiers :)

I have made up my mind on getting a Ultrasone Pro 550. However, I have no idea on what to get to drive that can. I have been reading reviews and looking around for a good DAC/Amp combo for under $250 shipped. I can't really narrow down to any specific thing because I am kinda a newbie when it comes to all these technical or specifications or under the hood terms. Anyway if you all good members can help me find a good dac/amp combo which should be portable ofcourse as I plan to drag along with me the heavy can wherever I go, my music definitely goes with me. As a huge Trance music fan and listener, I love my music to be musical like the Fischer Audio Eterna. I love bass along with clarity ofcourse, and the sound stage, music seperation and quality being the most important thing to me. I currently drive my Eterna through the Sony Walkman S545 which is already warm and dynamic, and has great soundstage.

I hope I will get some great opinions from everyone here. I really appreciate any kind of input that I will get so Thank You! in advance. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back