D.C. Area Meet (Saturday, July 26th, 2014) - part of CanMania @ Capital Audio Fest (CAF) 2014
Jun 10, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #151 of 324
You don't leave your table and come back at the end of the day.
Go to a few tables and come back.
I don't think there is a documented case of someone have anything stolen at a head-fi meet.
You'll get the jist of it thru out the day.

Jun 10, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #152 of 324
I was at last years CAF.  I just didn't have any gear.  I was just talking in all the different rooms.  This time may be a little different.  Regular meets are usally just in one room - so no issues there.

Jun 10, 2014 at 8:41 AM Post #153 of 324
  Ok, this sound like this will be fun!
I think i will attend
biggrin.gif

Anyone bringing Alpha Dogs?

I will bring a pair

Jun 10, 2014 at 8:44 AM Post #154 of 324
I will be in the room Darryl or Warren will wouldnt worry about the gear guys. The show is also three days. I also have some friends helping us there so it all good. This is unique having a meet at a major regional show so participation is important.  I want to double the size of this show next year and need your support.

Jun 11, 2014 at 6:53 PM Post #155 of 324
Oh just noticed this. Perhaps ill stop by:)

Jun 12, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #158 of 324
   Quote:

WOW if I have my gear at a table - how am I going to enjoy the rest of the show?

Everyone leaves their gear at their table.

I would hate for my headphones to all of a sudden grow some legs and walk off while I was gone.

Lol, I have never heard of this happening at any meet.  At the first meet I ever went to, Jude dropped off a bunch of headphones at his table, and then walked away for the rest of the day.  Nothing happened. 
smile.gif

The show is also three days.

Yup.  Seriously, you guys might want to think about coming for the meet, and then staying another day for the show.  Besides, that will let us all hang out the night after the meet.

Jun 12, 2014 at 7:13 PM Post #159 of 324
BTW guys, we've updated the exhibitor list. 
smile.gif

You guys are doing a fantastic job setting this up! Could be huge! 

Thanks! 
smile.gif
  One thing's for sure, we're gonna have some FUN!

Jun 13, 2014 at 7:17 PM Post #164 of 324
Originally Posted by capaudiofest /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You guys are doing a fantastic job setting this up! Could be huge! 

Originally Posted by Byrnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hell yea, man!

Originally Posted by Frank I /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Cool. I am excited about this show

Originally Posted by bowei006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice work guys!

Thanks!  It's gonna be super fun!  I can already sense it. 
smile.gif
  Been doing enough meets and shows that I'm starting to get a sixth sense about these things.

BTW, did you guys know that the DC/VA/MD group is now the 4th most popular group on Head-Fi?  We've surged ahead of the AAMML (anime) group to take the spot.  There's no way gonna beat the Bay Area and SoCal groups (go Cali!), but Ohio Head-Fiers should check their six. 
biggrin.gif

So still no body who wants to split a room there?

I totally would bro, but I already got a room. 
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back