Cypher Labs AlgoRhythm Solo - Discussion and Impressions Thread
Aug 29, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #1,501 of 1,788
Quote:
I really need to get a new multimeter. Two months ago it broke and I've been lost.

David really is great, what support. I would buy from him again on service alone. So my unit is the 2vrms unit after all. You are right. Got an e ail back in minutes when I made the inquiry.

Could you guys explain how to check for the 2vrms?  I'm no electrician, i've dabbed in it but i'm curious how you all check this.  I have a multimeter but its more of a hobbyist kind.  thanks!

Sep 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM Post #1,503 of 1,788
Got the new Solo R Thanks to David. But now I dont have an amp, I don't have an iPod! :) So I can't use it, can't even test it. LOL!

But thank you very Much David M. for taking the extra mile. (or a few thousand miles) or me.

Cypher Labs knows how to take care of customer's. This I can guarantee.

Sep 2, 2013 at 12:14 AM Post #1,505 of 1,788
Quote:
Got the new Solo R Thanks to David. But now I dont have an amp, I don't have an iPod! :) So I can't use it, can't even test it. LOL!

But thank you very Much David M. for taking the extra mile. (or a few thousand miles) or me.

Cypher Labs knows how to take care of customer's. This I can guarantee.

just wait till you have tro invest in a good pair of mini to mini and usb to lod lol.......

Sep 2, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #1,507 of 1,788
Ditched idea of storing the -dB in portable HDD cases. Those have been recycled... for use as actual portable HDD cases(!)

New plan: DSi Case + Drawstring bag = Voila!

I faced the same problem you did, but i looked around and tried this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/AmazonBasics-Hard-Black-Carrying-5-Inch/dp/B004I5BUSO I got it from the US site, but it fits both my Solo -db and my ALO RX MKIII B+ banded together. It's even got a little section fit some small wires. It's a tight fit but it fits and works well and plus its cheap and works great. I can post pics if anyone wants to see. :D

Sep 2, 2013 at 5:35 PM Post #1,508 of 1,788
I did buy that case
tongue.gif
No way Clas -dB and Pico Power will fit in it

Actually they both fit stacked in the DSi Pouch without too much drama, making no promises about whether that is good for the health of either. But my personal goal was home storage. Did not want to tempt fate leaving them naked on a tabletop

Sep 2, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #1,510 of 1,788
I like my side pouch except foe that I wish the measurements were vertical instead of horizontal. I can still set the stack on end and zip it secure. The perfect side case would be 5' deep(downward) and about 2 and a three quarters by two and three quarters. Kind of like a water bottle harness of some type except slightly bigger. Then it would hold classic/CLAS/ and Pico Power uprights with knobs facing up.

Sep 5, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #1,512 of 1,788
I like my side pouch except foe that I wish the measurements were vertical instead of horizontal. I can still set the stack on end and zip it secure. The perfect side case would be 5' deep(downward) and about 2 and a three quarters by two and three quarters. Kind of like a water bottle harness of some type except slightly bigger. Then it would hold classic/CLAS/ and Pico Power uprights with knobs facing up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VPE1XE/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1,

here's what I use, I have pics of it in use in my profile, it would fit my CLAS+iPod+Lisa3, along with a ZO for extra umph!

I had to mod it a little bit, a little needle and thread work, but it works great!

Sep 5, 2013 at 3:44 PM Post #1,514 of 1,788
yes the flap could be trimmed away, it gets in the way once in a while, but it also keeps the cords covered and less snaggable, another nice thing is it will stretch somewhat, the Lisa3 rig was probably the most I think it would stretch,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back