Cyber Monday- Da** You Amazon!
Nov 27, 2012 at 10:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

dalesky

New Head-Fier
Had to order the v-moda Crossfade LP (Rouge) which I know has been upgraded to the LP2. I love my v-moda  M-80's so much that I figured for the price I would check out the LPs. How much you ask?  For $79.00 (free ship, no tax)  I could not resist. I travel with my M-80's and a small amp, and plan on keeping the LPs at home. Very excited, and very happy to have found head-fi a while back. I now have 2 new amps, and 3 new heaphones. 

Nov 27, 2012 at 11:44 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
Had to order the v-moda Crossfade LP (Rouge) which I know has been upgraded to the LP2. I love my v-moda  M-80's so much that I figured for the price I would check out the LPs. How much you ask?  For $79.00 (free ship, no tax)  I could not resist. I travel with my M-80's and a small amp, and plan on keeping the LPs at home. Very excited, and very happy to have found head-fi a while back. I now have 2 new amps, and 3 new heaphones. 

I dunno how I feel about finding Head-Fi. On the one hand I have a growing and improving collection of Headphones, amps and DACs. On the other hand...I won't be going on holiday out of my own pocket any time this year.

Nov 28, 2012 at 12:42 AM Post #3 of 5
I dunno how I feel about finding Head-Fi. On the one hand I have a growing and improving collection of Headphones, amps and DACs. On the other hand...I won't be going on holiday out of my own pocket any time this year.

Count yourself lucky so far: next stage could be not going on holiday out of your house:)
Beware

Nov 28, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #5 of 5
There is really no need to censor "damn" OP, it isn't a traumatizing profanity to anyone unless you use it in religious contexts e.g "god damn you" or something like that, even then I doubt any more than maybe 1% of online people get rustled by that remark.

Anyway make good use of the For sale/trade forum here if you want to condense your soon-to-be bulky collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back