Custom TF10 Questions
Jan 9, 2011 at 11:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

miksta

New Head-Fier
So I got my TF10s and I really like them. I have a few problems with them like the fit is okay with the foamies but I dont want to have to keep buying them so I was looking at getting custom ones. I have a few questions about this, so first I go to an audiologist and get just my molds done then I can send them to a place like Fisher Hearing or whatever? Can anyone give me an estimate of how much this would cost in total? Sorry I'm a total noob and dont know much about this.
Thanks

Jan 10, 2011 at 12:46 AM Post #2 of 4
Null Audio is a very respected brand which provides recabling and remolding. I recently purchases a Lune cable (stilling awaiting their arrival). Here is a link to their site.
They provide remolding services and even add drivers, if you want them to. It's quite a bit of cash, but considering that you're basically getting custom UEs for a lot less, its quite a bargain; not to mention, that for a $30 surcharge, they'll throw in the lune cable which is worth $120.
Hope this helps.

Jan 10, 2011 at 1:08 AM Post #4 of 4
Well, to be honest I had to get a cable, cause the stock cable shat on me... :frowning2:
From what I heard, it brings out the mids and tightens the entire spectrum, a bit. It's also handmade, of much higher build quality and durability, and more comfortable.
That's why I chose it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back