Custom sleeves for Shure SE530 in europe
Sep 20, 2010 at 7:33 AM Post #16 of 20

Quote:
after using them for almost a year I have to say: not impressed. they kind of move, I get a superb sealing only if i dont move/the cable doesn't move. 
if they get a good sealing they are really good though.

i don't know if this is normal but I would stay away from ACS then, I ordered two products from them and I have the same problem, got the impressions from two different audiologists

You should have returned them to ACS and they would have remade them and sorted the problem. 

Sep 20, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #17 of 20
Hm, I don't know. I have two products from them, both are not sitting that well (or maybe I am too critical). I am not sure a third time would have solved anything.

Sep 20, 2010 at 5:34 PM Post #19 of 20

Quote:
Yours stay put all the time? 

Yes. I've had sleeves made for the UM3x and IE8s and both pairs are a good comfortable fit but both pairs needed to be remade as the fit wasn't perfect first time.

If it's been a year though, I think you've left it a bit too late to send yours back to ACS for a refit.

Quote:
Hm, I don't know. I have two products from them, both are not sitting that well (or maybe I am too critical). I am not sure a third time would have solved anything.

If the first product you had made by them wasn't any good why did you order something else? If you'd have sent back your first pair, and told them exactly what was wrong with them, they would have put it right. At least they did in my case and without any quibbles.

Sep 21, 2010 at 4:55 PM Post #20 of 20
Oh yes, it is too late and since my shure is already 3 years....

the first product was just a pair of ear plugs, I then ordered the sleeves for the SE530 and told them what wasn't working... Guess I didn't express myself quite well
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back