Custom Ears (possible fit problem)
Jun 6, 2011 at 7:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

drewrussell2011

Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

I just got back from my first band practice using my Westone AC2's, and I am thinking I may have a problem. Everytime I moved my mouth to sing, the seal would "semi" break, and a popping sound followed as they sat back into place. This happened many times during the night, and I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to get a better fit before I made another trip to the audiologist. Also, will the adjustments be able to be made in the office, or will it have to be sent back to Westone?

Thanks!

Jun 6, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #2 of 3
Question: Did you take delivery directly, or pick it up at your audiologist's? If the latter, did you have a fitting?

I suggest you start by making two phone calls: one to your audiologist, one to Westone customer service. Both will likely be helpful.

Good luck!

Jun 6, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #3 of 3
I picked it up at the audiologist, and noticed that it was a little loose. However, I eventually had to use just one ear to hear the click-track as the popping noise was getting on my nerves so bad. I have called and left a message with my audiologist, and also sent an e-mail to Westone. When I am just listening without singing though, they sound great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back