Custom Art + AAW : Project 4+2
Mar 27, 2021 at 5:14 AM Post #106 of 142
Can't wait for the custom to be released!

Mar 27, 2021 at 6:33 AM Post #108 of 142
What is the width of the shell and length of the nozzle for the universal?

They seem a great set but I'm a bit anxious about the size.

Apr 2, 2021 at 10:02 AM Post #110 of 142
Thanks for quick sum up. I believe the IEMs are delivered with Normal filter, so if you are looking for bigger bass, change the filter to "Bass"

use your fingernails to grab the top of the filter and pull it slowly up. Be aware that if you do it too fast they will fly, so do it in such a place that you'll be able to find the filter if you lose your grip. Same goes for the metal filter holder.

I hope to add them to our shop this weekend
Hi Piotrus

In terms of positioning would Project 4+2 more the Fibae 4 or Fibae 7 level?

Excited to hear 4 +2 is tuned by CA, should I expect the CA house sound in 4+2 or something different?

Thks

Apr 4, 2021 at 12:06 AM Post #111 of 142
Still use my FIBAE4 pretty much daily, despite no longer living a public transit lifestyle. Wish I didn't know about this release lol looking forward to impressions.
FIBAE 4 is in my current top 3 for IEMs; them, the Tanchjim Oxygen and the JH Audio Angie V1 (thought the Angie's stem depth is /stupid/). If the 4+2 (which I have on the way now) is a combination of the FIBAE 4 and Oxygen... I'll probably sell all my other IEMs. Super excited for these.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2021 at 11:07 PM Post #112 of 142
Very happy with these so far as sound goes, but comfort is not as good as the FIBAE 4. The shell shape is fine, but the bass filter protrudes from the top of each unit and scrapes / rubs inside my ear at the top if I don't get them situated just right. More an annoyance than anything. Trying different tips with them, will leave impressions once I figure out what works best for me.

Apr 15, 2021 at 11:10 PM Post #114 of 142
how is the dynamitic drive speed. is it fast enough?
I think so, but I don't claim to have the best ear for that sort of thing. It's definitely not 'flabby' or 'slow' to me. Obviously not as crisp as BA bass, but reasonably controlled and powerful. Wouldn't describe myself as a basshead by any stretch, but I've switched to the bass filter and feel it's not too much for most things. Tasteful.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2021 at 12:29 AM Post #115 of 142
I think so, but I don't claim to have the best ear for that sort of thing. It's definitely not 'flabby' or 'slow' to me. Obviously not as crisp as BA bass, but reasonably controlled and powerful. Wouldn't describe myself as a basshead by any stretch, but I've switched to the bass filter and feel it's not too much for most things. Tasteful.
Thank. I looking for something fast bass dynamatic driver and natural sound tone. I have meze RAi penta but the dynamatic driver is not fast enough and the sound little bit to flat. Hope i can find a fast bass driver and mild and treble have decent sound.

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:31 AM Post #116 of 142
Thank. I looking for something fast bass dynamatic driver and natural sound tone. I have meze RAi penta but the dynamatic driver is not fast enough and the sound little bit to flat. Hope i can find a fast bass driver and mild and treble have decent sound.
I will have a comparison of the Project 4+2 vs Rai Penta in my review. Based on my impressions so far, 4+2 is highly recommended and I can confirm the speed and naturalness of the DD bass.

Apr 18, 2021 at 10:14 AM Post #117 of 142
I will have a comparison of the Project 4+2 vs Rai Penta in my review. Based on my impressions so far, 4+2 is highly recommended and I can confirm the speed and naturalness of the DD bass.
Will you compare 4+2 with IT07?

Apr 18, 2021 at 12:49 PM Post #118 of 142
Apr 18, 2021 at 3:39 PM Post #120 of 142

Excellent News! Now would be very easy to deduce...
1618774603673.png
1618774675448.png

My Q canals are still alive and kicking, i love their house sound...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back