Custom Art + AAW : Project 4+2
Dec 3, 2021 at 5:54 PM Post #139 of 142
Did anyone A/B compare AAW X Custom Art to something known/hyped and similarly priced in recent period (like UM Mest, EST 112, Variations, Teas, Oracle, Blessing 2 etc)? There is only one review I could find and there was only Nanna from somewhat known IEMs in comparison.

There is this great -25% sale til the end of the year for all IEMs from Custom Art and I am eyeing this collaboration, but on the other hand it seem like quite risky business.. This set is not known very well in the community, so might be a miss compared to similarly priced stuff widely reviewed.
The only thing I own that's "better" than the 4+2 is the Bravado MK2, but that's only if you like a very bass forward sound. It's great for some genres but doesn't have the flexibility of the 4+2.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2021 at 1:47 AM Post #140 of 142
The only thing I own that's "better" than the 4+2 is the Bravado MK2, but that's only if you like a very bass forward sound. It's great for some genres but doesn't have the flexibility of the 4+2.
Thank you for the answer. What about comparison to Mangird Tea? I have them on my way since 11/11 and wonder in what direction of an upgrade be 4+2

Dec 4, 2021 at 11:01 AM Post #141 of 142
Thank you for the answer. What about comparison to Mangird Tea? I have them on my way since 11/11 and wonder in what direction of an upgrade be 4+2
The 4+2 was a significant improvement across the board over the Tea other than fit (if I had one complaint about the 4+2 it's fit, but that's because I apparently have tiny ears)... But I also didn't like the Tea, which I know puts me in the minority. I'm very sensitive to hot upper mids and found the Tea difficult to listen to for any real length of time, hence why I sold it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back