CrossRoads MylarOne X3, XB, and Classic Owners Club
Jun 28, 2007 at 3:50 PM Post #271 of 1,031
Owner of a pair of X3s here - red band and red/blue stain reliefs version. Got them last April. Thinking of getting the XBs next..
wink.gif

Jun 28, 2007 at 7:15 PM Post #273 of 1,031
You guys are evil, X3 and UE sampler fit kit are on the way. I asked for full black with silver rings in PayPal payment merchant instruction. Is it enough or I should e-mail someone as well?

Jun 28, 2007 at 7:21 PM Post #274 of 1,031
Hey, regarding Jaben's e-mails. Uncle Wilson and David are extremely busy lately. I found it weird that they weren't returning my e-mails very frequently because they used to basically chat with me over e-mail. They are just swamped with orders at the moment so just be patient.

Jun 28, 2007 at 8:32 PM Post #278 of 1,031
Whats the difference between mylarXB and Mylarone and Mylar X3?

lol i'm confused now =D

account shipping cost o.O. how much is that?

EDIT:Sry if this been asked before, but the only other tips i have is the sony mdr-ex71
well those work well?
i'm waiting for iriver to get them, so i can get one =D.

Jun 28, 2007 at 9:39 PM Post #279 of 1,031
The XB is the enhanced bass version of the X3. It is not the original MylarOne (now known as the MylarOne Classic).

The Sony tips will fit the MylarOnes. Jaben is reportedly even shipping their earphones with Sony tips, so you may end up with a surplus of them.
smily_headphones1.gif
Whether or not the Sony tips will work best with the combination of the MylarOnes and your ears is entirely up to your personal anatomy, though. If they don't work to your satisfaction, another popular option, as mentioned many times before, is the Ultimate Ears fit kit.

Now...could you do me a favor? When you finally end up getting the MylarOnes, would you thoroughly compare their tips to the ones that came with your Sony EX71 and report if they are indeed identical?

Jun 28, 2007 at 10:27 PM Post #281 of 1,031
Quote:

Originally Posted by epithetless /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The XB is the enhanced bass version of the X3. It is not the original MylarOne (now known as the MylarOne Classic).

The Sony tips will fit the MylarOnes. Jaben is reportedly even shipping their earphones with Sony tips, so you may end up with a surplus of them.
smily_headphones1.gif
Whether or not the Sony tips will work best with the combination of the MylarOnes and your ears is entirely up to your personal anatomy, though. If they don't work to your satisfaction, another popular option, as mentioned many times before, is the Ultimate Ears fit kit.

Now...could you do me a favor? When you finally end up getting the MylarOnes, would you thoroughly compare their tips to the ones that came with your Sony EX71 and report if they are indeed identical?

sure i guess =D, but that would be a while, my brithdays next month lol. in late july.

s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back