Creative Zen Neeon Review (Many Pics + Long!)
Jul 3, 2005 at 4:45 PM Post #46 of 51
Hi, thanks for the review! How does this player compare with the iPod Mini in sound quality? Also any past experience with Creative's flash players? I currently have an iPod mini and a Creative V200. Was thinking to switch to Sony's HD5, but after reading your review makes me think twice.
smily_headphones1.gif
Does it sound better than your HD3?

Thanks a lot!

Jul 4, 2005 at 5:26 AM Post #47 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by ECT
Hi, thanks for the review! How does this player compare with the iPod Mini in sound quality? Also any past experience with Creative's flash players? I currently have an iPod mini and a Creative V200. Was thinking to switch to Sony's HD5, but after reading your review makes me think twice.
smily_headphones1.gif
Does it sound better than your HD3?

Thanks a lot!

i've not tried the ipod mini yet. but i have listened to the full-sized ipod photo before. the ipod is leaner and sounds more accurate and clinical. the creative sounds punchier and a bit less accurate. the sony hd3/5 (i have used the hd3 and now uses the hd5 and both sound the same) is the other end, with a fun and bassy sound but not very accurate. i like both the neeon's and sony's sound. the neeon's EQ is very adjustable too.
biggrin.gif

Jul 4, 2005 at 3:11 PM Post #48 of 51
One more question about Shuffle function:
If i have one folder with subdirs in it, will Neeon shuffle all files inside all folders, or it will play only first folder?
And about playlists - are there any restrictions on the maximal size of playlists, and how is the work with playlists organised - are they shown in directories they are, or is there special menu?

Sep 17, 2005 at 8:14 AM Post #50 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by boedhie
Since the package not include AC adaptor, how long it takes to recharge the battery from USB connector ?

It takes 5 to 6 hours to fully charge the battery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back