Creative Zen Neeon Review (Many Pics + Long!)
May 29, 2005 at 9:20 PM Post #31 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockit
no need to be fresh "Jon", i understand that you are too stubborn to take other people's thoughts and opinions

Yes that's exactly it, and you forgot to add "bigot".

May 30, 2005 at 2:19 AM Post #32 of 51
biggrin.gif
heheh DigDub... sold your HD3 already?
eek.gif

This one looks really small. Btw, when are you going to buy the HD5?
biggrin.gif

May 30, 2005 at 4:08 AM Post #33 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by MdRex
biggrin.gif
heheh DigDub... sold your HD3 already?
eek.gif

This one looks really small. Btw, when are you going to buy the HD5?
biggrin.gif

should be able to sell the hd3 by tonight if nothing goes wrong.
biggrin.gif

i don't think i will be getting the hd5. not much difference from the hd3 except for the removabe battery and does not require a dock. i would hope for HD6 that hopefully implements a real scroller like on the MD units and a functional 5 band EQ for playing MP3.
tongue.gif

Jun 1, 2005 at 8:46 AM Post #34 of 51
qn: does it come with rechargeable battery? It's the lithium ion sized one is it?

Plus, is navigating through the songs via the scrolelr easy? I heard thats the main downside of it..

Jun 1, 2005 at 3:03 PM Post #35 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by leogeo
qn: does it come with rechargeable battery? It's the lithium ion sized one is it?

Plus, is navigating through the songs via the scrolelr easy? I heard thats the main downside of it..

the battery is built-in, not removable. i think it is made from lithium ion, since it is able to play and charge at the same time. the charger needs to be bought separately. if you charge through a computer's USB port, you cannot play while its plugged in.

the scroller is fairly easy to use. the problem is with the laggy navigation. it can be slow to repond at times.

Jun 2, 2005 at 4:10 AM Post #36 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by DigDub
the battery is built-in, not removable. i think it is made from lithium ion, since it is able to play and charge at the same time. the charger needs to be bought separately. if you charge through a computer's USB port, you cannot play while its plugged in.

the scroller is fairly easy to use. the problem is with the laggy navigation. it can be slow to repond at times.

ok..so it comes with a rechargeable battery without the charger? how much does the charger cost then?

just asking, what freebies did you get when you bought it? haha

Jun 2, 2005 at 5:59 AM Post #37 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by leogeo
ok..so it comes with a rechargeable battery without the charger? how much does the charger cost then?

just asking, what freebies did you get when you bought it? haha

the charger cost SGD49. i bought mine with rebate for SGD21. it is a true universal charger that comes with different adapters for different countries.

they give you a USB cable, a line-in cable, a piece of rainbow Stik-On, CD, manuals, pouch and earbuds.

Jun 3, 2005 at 9:54 AM Post #38 of 51
Quote:

i own a Muvo NX 128 so i am used to the scroller...but i have not tried managing 5 gig worth of files using it! My friend says he has problem already with the Muvo Slim which stores 5 Gig too!

Jun 4, 2005 at 4:03 PM Post #41 of 51
Quote:

i don't think i will be getting the hd5. not much difference from the hd3 except for the removabe battery and does not require a dock. i would hope for HD6 that hopefully implements a real scroller like on the MD units and a functional 5 band EQ for playing MP3.
tongue.gif

if only Sony stuck a microdrive in MD units. Maybe too big. Maybe layer Hi-MD discs, so you have several gb?

Jun 4, 2005 at 4:55 PM Post #42 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFC_SL
if only Sony stuck a microdrive in MD units. Maybe too big. Maybe layer Hi-MD discs, so you have several gb?

i have 4 1GB discs.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 21, 2005 at 12:40 PM Post #43 of 51
hi, great review. i am considering buying this unit for my church, recording the sermons off the Console/mixer. any idea if it will be any good with the line in function? how do i control the line-in level? is it auto level?
can i disable the function where silence for more than a few seconds will create another folder?

thanks & cheers,

Edwin

Jun 21, 2005 at 1:54 PM Post #44 of 51
Quote:

Originally Posted by tongue
hi, great review. i am considering buying this unit for my church, recording the sermons off the Console/mixer. any idea if it will be any good with the line in function? how do i control the line-in level? is it auto level?
can i disable the function where silence for more than a few seconds will create another folder?

thanks & cheers,

Edwin

the recording quality from the line-in is pretty good. there is no level control to speak of. you can disable the track mark function.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back