Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions
May 29, 2016 at 3:44 AM Post #1,712 of 3,608
  Does anyone know if you can get the fascia that goes over the headphone inputs as a spare part?  I got another X7 from Amazon Warehouse deals but it's missing it.

There is such a thing included with the X7? I'm starting to wonder what else have I accidentally threw away.

May 29, 2016 at 4:30 AM Post #1,713 of 3,608
yes, every X7 model has that "stand"

May 29, 2016 at 5:30 AM Post #1,714 of 3,608
  yes, every X7 model has that "stand"

Okay, I get it now. For a moment I thought there was another accessory shipped with the X7 that I may have accidentally threw away.

May 30, 2016 at 11:50 PM Post #1,716 of 3,608
Oh nice, Time to start looking for a Mojo.

Quote:
New iOS app hit the AppStore.

You can now enable/disable surround processing with line/optical out.

May 31, 2016 at 5:13 AM Post #1,719 of 3,608
I actually mean the part of the casing which goes over the front ports.  I got one from Amazon WH deals and someone has clearly dropped it and it is missing. 

Originally Posted by Casserole /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another? :0

I was watching 3 on warehouse deals and they all went the other day :frowning2:

I'm only responsible for two of them.  One is going back due to missing said part.  You should have bitten as soon as you saw them for that price!

May 31, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #1,721 of 3,608
Gonna check later

It's true. Finally

May 31, 2016 at 11:47 AM Post #1,722 of 3,608
I actually mean the part of the casing which goes over the front ports.  I got one from Amazon WH deals and someone has clearly dropped it and it is missing. 

I'm only responsible for two of them.  One is going back due to missing said part.  You should have bitten as soon as you saw them for that price!

Missing casing doesn't sound good...I'm interested to see a pic.

May 31, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #1,723 of 3,608

How much was the warehouse price?

May 31, 2016 at 3:11 PM Post #1,725 of 3,608
What new app? Is it finally? Or is it just a dream lol, i don't see any update on the creative support page

You won't, Creative doesn't really give a flying **** about its own support page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back