Creative Headphones (Do NOT buy)
Sep 24, 2012 at 1:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

JCPerez

New Head-Fier
About 6 months ago I bought the $250 high-end Creative headphones. Althyough the sound is very good, the quality of the head band was SO bad that it broke within 3 months! At this price one would expect significantly better quality. My recommendation, go either for the Bose if you want noise cancelling capabilities, or Beads if you want sound quality. Do not waste your money on this cheap quality product at a premium sales price.

Sep 24, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #5 of 12
Beads can be quite valuable.  I hear someone bought the island of Manhattan with them once.

Sep 24, 2012 at 4:52 PM Post #6 of 12

I agree with OP, go with Beads if you want good sound quality. Much better than those Dr. Dre headphones.

Sep 24, 2012 at 9:10 PM Post #9 of 12
Beads aren't too bad if you get them to seal properly - otherwise you're just wasting your time and money. Agree about them being hard to drive though, you need some serious equipment to get the most out of them.

Sep 24, 2012 at 9:36 PM Post #10 of 12
doesn't look like an intentional trolling, looks more like someone who has never shopped for electronics anywhere but best buy

Sep 24, 2012 at 9:43 PM Post #11 of 12
Stop it guys, the Beads are the best headphones out there. 
tongue.gif

Sep 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM Post #12 of 12
Quote:
About 6 months ago I bought the $250 high-end Creative headphones. Althyough the sound is very good, the quality of the head band was SO bad that it broke within 3 months! At this price one would expect significantly better quality. My recommendation, go either for the Bose if you want noise cancelling capabilities, or Beads if you want sound quality. Do not waste your money on this cheap quality product at a premium sales price.

Welcome to headfi. Please read a few reviews here before you buy anything. It will help. 

We need a Beads by Dre-ella smiley.

Also, bose sucks donkey balls. 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back