Creative aurvana live vs sennheiser hd 439 vs shure srh 440
Oct 2, 2012 at 9:49 AM Post #3 of 10
I would steer away from the HD 439. They're decent, but there's not as much else I can say about them :p definitely not right if you listen to all genres. I'm a huge Shure fan, and the SRH440 would be great if you listen to all genres, but I think the most fun of the bunch would be the Aurvana Live. It's pretty much the soul successor to the Denon D1000 (Or 1001, I forget which :p). While it's not the best at Folk, Classical, and Jazz, it's simply awesome when pumping every other genre. Cheers.

In MalVeauX we trust.

Oct 2, 2012 at 1:40 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:
I listen almost all kind of music. I am going to use it everywhere so i decided that 3 headphones. Which one should i chose.

If this is the case : Shure SRH440. They do well on most music genres. 

I dont know much about the 439, but opinions are mixed. Some like it, others not. 

Oct 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:
Gosh! I need info about hd438
biggrin.gif

Well, your thread title is a bit misleading 
confused.gif

Anyways, here's a couple of reviews of the 438:
http://www.head-fi.org/products/sennheiser-hd438-around-the-ear-headphones-black/reviews

Oct 6, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #9 of 10
I disagree. I like the HD439's a lot and I listen to a good variety of genre's 

Don't really know what other people say, but these headphones are awesome. Good bass, great mids and highs. I listen to metal, acoustic, edm, dubstep and rap. Unless you are a hard basshead then these are awesome. 

They are also very comfortable. Very light and the headband puts minimal pressure. Clamping force is average if not a little light.

For me they took about 30 hours to really come alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back