Crazy but true story of how this pauper got the girl and hifi equipment...Where there's a will, there is a way even for the poor hifiman >:D
May 22, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #106 of 109
I'm teaching English - it allows for a pretty comfortable lifestyle, though Saigon has a lot of catching up to do.

Oct 28, 2021 at 3:28 AM Post #109 of 109
Wow, it's almost 10 YEARS and I just thought of this thread. God has been so good to me. Every time I stressed over not getting into a school or lost a job, He opened another better door for me pretty much immediately. I dodged a major bullet by not getting into dental school--now I'm in dental sales and have the best job I could have ever imagined. I became a wedding photographer for several years and was blessed with tons of work and worked a medical sales job at the same time. From hustling cellphones to selling millions of dollars worth of medical and dental equipment! My wife and I have been married 10 years now and we have 2 kids! If anyone ever wants to talk about anything including God (don't get me started on politics these days) message me here or IG and I'll give you my number....nothing is an accident--God loves you. As for music--these days I just use airpod pros for everything, but I do sometimes fire up my budget-fi Alienware Ultrasones, Fiio E17 DAC/AMP, or Samsung Galaxy phone with Wolfson DAC!

www.instagram.com/justinleeportland

Attachments

• JL6_3668.jpg
    JL6_3668.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JL6_2820.png
    JL6_2820.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JL6_3039.jpg
    JL6_3039.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: