Craziest place you've taken your headphones/earphones?
Dec 28, 2011 at 11:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Byakushiki

500+ Head-Fier
Just as the title says, where's the craziest place/craziest activity where you've taken your audio gear with you?

Post away! 
tongue.gif

Here's mine:
Took my Backbeat 326's with me during a summit attempt of a mountain in the White Mountains area, by accident because I left it in my jacket pocket. It still works.

Dec 29, 2011 at 7:39 AM Post #2 of 22
I had IEMs in my high school assembly once. Never again.

Dec 29, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #4 of 22
Taking a steaming hot bath with my Shure SE115-K iems. With all the sweat dripping down my head from not submerging into the water i was starting to wonder about the possibility of a mild shock or worse from the iems.

Dec 30, 2011 at 12:15 AM Post #5 of 22
Dec 30, 2011 at 2:59 AM Post #7 of 22
Quote:
Riding a bike, doesn't sound ridiculous at first glance, until you realize that the headphones I was wearing were the Audez'e LCD-2s
rolleyes.gif

Wow! Im amazed they didn't fall off.

Dec 30, 2011 at 3:06 AM Post #8 of 22

Quote:
Riding a bike, doesn't sound ridiculous at first glance, until you realize that the headphones I was wearing were the Audez'e LCD-2s
rolleyes.gif

Did you enjoy the sound of wind?

Dec 30, 2011 at 3:52 AM Post #9 of 22
Quote:
Quote:
rolleyes.gif

Wow! Im amazed they didn't fall off.

They were very snug on my head actually, no risk of them falling off.

Quote:
Quote:
rolleyes.gif

Did you enjoy the sound of wind?

Very nice actually, there's no wind noise at all (contrary to some other headphones with a port.

Of course the degree of ridiculousness is off the charts
biggrin.gif

Jan 4, 2012 at 12:25 AM Post #12 of 22

Quote:
i get all *jittery* taking my full sized ones anywhere really. i hold them like babies :/

Crazies? Go down a busy road with my headphones on..i got soo many beeps and was almost runover......worth it? yes.

That's illegal in most of the US, maybe you should stop if you're getting honked at, and almost getting in accidents...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back