COWON Z2 - The complete Review (from Izzi going)
Mar 6, 2012 at 2:05 AM Post #196 of 542

Quote:
Sorry let me rephrase my earlier post, does anyone know how to set the cowon Z2 plenue language from korean to english. A step by step button process would be greatly appreciated as I cannot read korean. Thanks

Edit:added quote

To change language:

From the home screen, press "menu", that's the right most capacitive button.
Then settings, which is the icon with the hammer and screw, the bottom right most icon.
Scroll all the way to the bottom and Language and keyboard should be the fifth last, icon is "A"
Select language is the first option in the list.

Now I have a question. I'm using swype on my Cowon z2 and when I swipe words too fast, it think I've let go. This is also noticeable in the notepad app, scribble really fast and it misses some area, can I confirm with anyone that it's not just mine? Thanks!

Mar 7, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #202 of 542
You do know the "Edit" button exists, don't you? Multiposting is a no-no,...

Mar 8, 2012 at 6:05 AM Post #203 of 542

Quote:
I would love to try out your app as I am unable to download any apps for my Z2. Plus how do you delete any unwanted korean apps on my Z2? Thanks

You need Root Access to delete the korean apps (with titanium backup or something like that)
The link that Kizune gave, explains how to root, and get market access, works like a charm!
Got the whole android market available 
biggrin.gif

(I've someone is from NL, i have 1 Cowon Z2 16Gb for sale
ksc75smile.gif
.)

Mar 8, 2012 at 10:48 AM Post #204 of 542
You shouldn't delete them, though, because if you delete something important, you will mess up your Z2 entirely. Using the "freeze" or "lock" feature (depends on the App Manager you're going to use) is better because even though it looks like the apps are deleted, you can still restore them.

Mar 22, 2012 at 6:31 AM Post #207 of 542

Quote:
Hi guys, i just received my Z2, first thing i did was install spotify app : i'm deceived, the sound is very low and not clear, i managed to increase the volume with the equalizer but it makes the sound saturate. Well, this is a spotify mobile app review, the Cowon is not guilty, it sounds perfectly with my flac library.

I am thinking of buying the Z2 to use it with spotify. And I would like to know if the poor sound quality you describe is the same you get when using spotify with the phone or is it worse? I really hope Spotify updates the android mobile app for once!!

Mar 27, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #210 of 542
The J3 (and all other Cowons I tested) has less than 2 Ohm output impedance - nothing that would give any audible troubles with picky multi-armature IEMs.

Thanks, but try telling that to my J3 which can't do a thing right with my UM Miracles :wink:

OK, so I concede that it might not be due to output impedance (though that'd still be my first guess), but whatever the reason, the J3 can't properly control the bass, treble, or even the midband of the Miracles!

I hope the Z2 H/O stage is better designed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back