COWON Z2 - The complete Review (from Izzi going)
Mar 1, 2012 at 7:48 PM Post #186 of 542
Mar 3, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #189 of 542

The microSD slot is like the one of the J3 - it's quite fiddly to insert or eject the sd card. I'm not sure if the slot supports microSDXC cards, but 32gb cards will work for sure. Even if the slot only supports SDHC cards, it is possible to get certain 64gb SDXC cards to work... these cards must conform to the SD 3.0 standard and they must be formatted to FAT32.

According to Kizune's review over at iAudiophile.net 64GB SDXC Cards should work if they are the 3.0 Standard and formatted to Fat 32.

Im probably going to buy it regardless of it being true or not. still going to hold more than my S9 lol.

Mar 4, 2012 at 2:42 AM Post #190 of 542
Hello,

My android phone has in-ear phones with microphone, remote  controls  and real volume control on the phone(I mean the volume on the phone actually increase or decrease from the phone not the headphones!)
It is similar to the remote found on iphones, so i would like to know if anyone could test that Z2 is compatible with that system.

Thanks

PS  : I had an S9 that i lost so i currently use an old D2 (upgrade with D2+)  which has great sound but clumsy controls

Mar 5, 2012 at 5:16 PM Post #191 of 542
Hi does anyone know how to translate my cowon Z2 from korean to english? A step by step process would be greatly appreciated as I cannot read Korean. Just got my Z2 this morning but unfornately unable to use it. Also where can I download the firmware?

Mar 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM Post #192 of 542
Hi does anyone know how to translate my cowon Z2 from korean to english? A step by step process would be greatly appreciated as I cannot read Korean. Just got my Z2 this morning but unfortunately unable to use it. Also where can I download the firmware?

Mar 5, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #194 of 542
Sorry let me rephrase my earlier post, does anyone know how to set the cowon Z2 plenue language from korean to english. A step by step button process would be greatly appreciated as I cannot read korean. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back