COWON Z2 - The complete Review (from Izzi going)
Feb 16, 2012 at 7:48 AM Post #121 of 542
I have a Samsung YP-P3, but it is "a bit" broken. I want to buy a new player, and I DONT WANT AN IPOD! I don't know much about android, so I have a few questions: If I'll buy the Z2, which Apps I should get? I read something about poweramp, is it good? And where can I download it? And I read, that you can set the lanuage to english, but there are some Functions/Apps which will stay korean. Which Functions/Apps will stay korean and are they important? Sorry for my (bad) english.

LordRaptor

PS: If someone have a Skype account, I've got some more (little) questions. Would be rly nice:wink:

Feb 16, 2012 at 9:33 AM Post #122 of 542
There are some Korean apps already installed on the Z2 yes. Any apps you do want to install will need to be installed by getting hold of the .apk and moving it into the appropriate folder when connected via usb.

I have a Skype account (and the Skype app installed). Ask away.

Feb 17, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #125 of 542
For the lucky bastards that already have a Z2, v1.24 is out: http://download.cowon.com/data/C08/Z2/1_24_beta/update.zip

Quote:
System
Using a network server, add the automatic time setting function
Modify USB charging function
Thumbnail of video and photographic images to improve scan
Music Player
If the file in the list of songs that caused a lot of error correction
When playing a file from the list of folders to another folder, the file is playing, error correction
Add View button gasachang
Other bug fixes

Feb 17, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #126 of 542

Quote:
For the lucky bastards that already have a Z2, v1.24 is out: http://download.cowon.com/data/C08/Z2/1_24_beta/update.zip

Hey

Thanks a lot. I saw it also in another forum. I watch the korean site every day. It is a BETA one and I wanted to know if someone allready tried it on his Z2?
Can someone give me a connection to COWON KOREA such as an email? Not the connection one they have in the COWON GLOBAL...I have few suggestions for them.

Cheers
Izzi

Feb 17, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #129 of 542
They did it!!! 
beyersmile.png
 YES!

I'm one of the people who bought a D3 (and a J3 before that) ... I've gotta admit I kind of like it though. It's almost never crashed on me. 
smily_headphones1.gif
 I'm going to have to pay for this one as well though. Expensive hobby.

Feb 18, 2012 at 5:05 AM Post #130 of 542

Quote:
They did it!!! 
beyersmile.png
 YES!

I'm one of the people who bought a D3 (and a J3 before that) ... I've gotta admit I kind of like it though. It's almost never crashed on me. 
smily_headphones1.gif
 I'm going to have to pay for this one as well though. Expensive hobby.

Hah - I've found a way to steer myself clear of the Z2!

...I'll just get the Ibasso DX100 for $800. Buy the best and only cry once. Unless you plan on actually carrying it anywhere, not listening to 24 bit files or like having more than 8 hours of battery life. Then the Z2 might be a better choice. 

Feb 19, 2012 at 10:35 AM Post #131 of 542
Hi everyone,

I just registered on the forum.

I hesitated beetween the Cowon Z2 and the Sony Walkman Z, my object was to acquire a good player on wich i
can install the Spotify app (in complement of flac files), i finally ordered a Z2 because of the micro sd card slot,
the flac compatibily and what is said about it here, i should receive it in 5 days.

No one can tell at the moment if Spotify works on the Cowon Z2, i know people have tried on the D3 and they
have encountered problems.

Is there anyone with an idea about it ?

Feb 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM Post #132 of 542

Quote:
Hi everyone,

I just registered on the forum.

I hesitated beetween the Cowon Z2 and the Sony Walkman Z, my object was to acquire a good player on wich i
can install the Spotify app (in complement of flac files), i finally ordered a Z2 because of the micro sd card slot,
the flac compatibily and what is said about it here, i should receive it in 5 days.

No one can tell at the moment if Spotify works on the Cowon Z2, i know people have tried on the D3 and they
have encountered problems.

Is there anyone with an idea about it ?

Hey and welcome to the forum!

If you will send me a link or write me a message with the link to download it, then I would try it for you.

Best wishes
Izzi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back