Cowon D3 - We have contact...
Dec 26, 2010 at 11:43 AM Post #46 of 380
But it seems like a very different player. I mean, the D2/D2+ was smaller than their flagship (S9/J3). This should be a bit bigger.

Dec 27, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #48 of 380
Thinking again, I don't think I need to do a full translation. I'll just point out the facts. 

- Android Based
- Full HD (1080p-makes me wonder what kind of chip they used) playback
- Wireless LAN(Wi-Fi)
- 3.7 inch AMOLED 800X480 display
- HDMI TV-Out
- NTFS file system for files over 4GB
- BBE+ / Jeteffect 3.0
- Built in speaker
- MicroSD
- Bluetooth
- Gravity Sensor
- Touch-vibration feedback
- DMB (Korea)
- FM Radio
- E-Book
- Photo viewer
- Wordup, dictionaries (exclusive to Korean models I think)
- 8/16/32GB.
- Price range : 289,000KRW ~ 399,000 KRW

KOREAN RELEASE DATE : Jan 1st

Dec 27, 2010 at 11:39 PM Post #49 of 380

Quote:
Thinking again, I don't think I need to do a full translation. I'll just point out the facts. 

- Android Based
- Full HD (1080p-makes me wonder what kind of chip they used) playback
- Wireless LAN(Wi-Fi)
- 3.7 inch AMOLED 800X480 display
- HDMI TV-Out
- NTFS file system for files over 4GB
- BBE+ / Jeteffect 3.0
- Built in speaker
- MicroSD
- Bluetooth
- Gravity Sensor
- Touch-vibration feedback
- DMB (Korea)
- FM Radio
- E-Book
- Photo viewer
- Wordup, dictionaries (exclusive to Korean models I think)
- 8/16/32GB.

blink.gif
 I'm definitly getting one of these to replace my ipod touch. I wonder what the internet browsing is going to be like.

Dec 28, 2010 at 1:04 AM Post #50 of 380
Translate what? Just use Google Chrome

Quote:
[Digital Daily reporter leaves one week] kowonsiseutem (www.cowon.com representative NK) Android operating system (OS) mounted Prestige MP3 'D3 Cowon peulraenyu' released on January 1 said that the 28 days.

New to the Cowon first Android device supports a variety of applications and full HD video playback, wireless internet access all the features needed to support the daily high-end MP3 player.

Somewhere there is support for Wi-Fi AP Google, Naver search capabilities and e-mail services such as Twitter, you can use services such as the SNS and COWON T im 'SKT Web via free text are available for sharing.

3.7 inches high definition display (800 × 480) AMOLED is mounted. The full HD 1080p resolution and a separate right to enjoy, without conversion, and supports HDMI TV-OUT function is stored as a large TV can watch the video. Storage capacity of more than 4GB of images, you can copy the NTFS format is also supported.

Cowon unique sound technology, BBE + sound effects and reverb effects, powered by a jet was loaded with 3.0 technology. Support of 39 kinds of different music genres, presets, depending on their tastes for the best sound you can enjoy your music.

In addition to the built-in speaker and micro SD card slot, Bluetooth, a gravity sensor, vibration feedback, easy to use and the environment and the terrestrial DMB, FM Radio, E book, photo album features a variety of additional support.Effective vocabulary word on one of ups and Doosan Donga / zero, zero / one dictionary and the dictionary are built to be useful as learning devices.

Cowon Optics president, "recently received much attention in mobile device market, the Android OS, MP3, PMP to be extended to multimedia devices, such as technology development has been proceeding steadily," said "'D3 Cowon various flags, most notably New Android products market, the market will continue to lead, "he said.

The new product with two colors of purple and black 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and will be available in 3 different capacities. DMB DMB model and the model is unsupported. Depending on the size and model, price 289,000 won ~ 399,000 won.

Dec 28, 2010 at 2:24 AM Post #51 of 380
http://product.cowon.com/ it is on korean website. I wish I find out a spdif out like v5 in a minute :)

Dec 28, 2010 at 2:27 AM Post #52 of 380
YESSS! It has spdif! Man this thing will sell A LOT, if there is no major problems! And I hope cowon produces a small cable with just orange lead.

Dec 28, 2010 at 7:56 AM Post #57 of 380
http://product.cowon.com/ =fixed. I have already put my J3 on sale :) Come on exportprive be cheap and fast.

Dec 28, 2010 at 12:00 PM Post #58 of 380
This looks amazing. As long as they don't screw up the interface, this will be epic. The only thing is I think this a successor to the S9/J3 line rather than the D2/D2+ line.

EDIT: Sorry if I missed it, when is this beast being released?

EDIT: Found it: 4 days until we can see this on eBay...

Dec 28, 2010 at 12:53 PM Post #60 of 380

Quote:

Using rough google conversions, it would be around $250-370

I'm not too sure if this would be a good price or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back