Cowon D3 - We have contact...
Oct 23, 2010 at 1:15 AM Post #16 of 380
Hahaha, true that. I meant, what if D3 turns out to be an android based pmp? Would you still skip it? 
cool.gif

Oct 23, 2010 at 11:19 AM Post #18 of 380

Quote:
Hahaha, true that. I meant, what if D3 turns out to be an android based pmp? Would you still skip it? 
cool.gif

D3 is based on Android and I already have an Android device, so...

Quote:
I hope it has capacitive touch screen. Android without capacitive will not be a winnner.

It will. There was an Android phone here in Korea with resistive touch screen in Korea and it was a fail, and Cowon knows what will make their customers unhappy.

Dec 6, 2010 at 12:52 PM Post #19 of 380
Dec 13, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #25 of 380
Well, every day I look up for about 20min, if cowon already released the D3. (I kind of feel like a freak) Today I read about an Interview, that was about the economic situation of Cowon. I did not understand much about it, because it was a crazy google translation, but there was one thing I hardly could understand -> D3 will be released on 20th December. (could be false too, because of wrong translation)

I am not sure, but there will may be a Cowon Tablet...

Dec 13, 2010 at 8:47 PM Post #29 of 380
20th Dec is correct. Uh,, again, if you want something translated better than how google's servers do it, just ask me. Up to 4 sentences/day
biggrin.gif
 well final exam is just around the corner, so I don't have time for a whole article.

Dec 14, 2010 at 2:17 AM Post #30 of 380

Quote:
I hope it's worth your wait RAFA, really I do.

Yeah, I hope it has the same impact on head-fi, like the D2 back then.

Quote:
20th Dec is correct. Uh,, again, if you want something translated better than how google's servers do it, just ask me. Up to 4 sentences/day
biggrin.gif
 well final exam is just around the corner, so I don't have time for a whole article.

Next time I will ask :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back