Covid Anxiety
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2021 at 2:40 PM Post #31 of 48
The working out thing can actually be your path to happiness I feel. Even getting your partner to becoming involved is a technique to a changed life. It’s one of possibly making lemons into lemonade really. I have never been in better physical shape.

Find a book on gym movements and diet and make it your goal. If not that, use walking or Yoga to reinvent yourself, with the mind centered on improvement and physical change. It’s a system that at the first 30 days may become tiresome, but once improvements start, becomes very rewarding and a new lifestyle.

You need to slowly learn what works for you. Everyone is different and needs a slightly different routine. It may be a 3 day on, one off. It’s not a goal of massive training but finding the balance of muscle stress, and recovery. One you become in the zone you have unlocked the key to consistent success.

Centering on diet and exercise will become second nature and really very easy and simple, once you’ve learned what works. The goal should be consistency and progress. It may involve a difficult start, but will always end well. The hardest part is the beginning, but before long a well paced routine will emerge!

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2021 at 4:21 PM Post #32 of 48
EE70E61E-C226-49E8-8DD5-9DFF11415AC7.png

This was the book I used but it really doesn’t matter what method you start off with.....you will eventually find your path. Your choice maybe will be fate?

Oct 2, 2021 at 9:58 AM Post #33 of 48
Just get vaccines and go back to living?
Hello,

Want to gather advices. Recently, I got my vaccines and there were nights when I hear ringing on my hears. Do you experience the same? I'm worried that it may affect me permanently. I got stressed too with the news about increasing COVID cases, it gives me panic attack. Hope you can give me suggestions on how to overcome this anxiety. Thank you.
Ringing will go away. Get your second shot and get back to living. You will eventually get Covid (like everyone else) which will help continue to boost your immune system.
<unpopular opinion> if you are young, feel free to not wear a mask all the time, your immune system needs work out from time to time to keep you healthy. Just don’t be stupid and go to a packed bar without one 😂

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2021 at 10:05 AM Post #35 of 48
With the 3rd and 4th booster shot being optional :)
I think unless your immune system is crap you should just let your own system take over. All boosters give you is additional monoclonal response to the same protein, which is not as robust as multi-clonal response from natural infection.

just don’t be stupid and try to pit your own system against the virus without first getting vaccinated - your immune system only ranks up when not racked by the virus in the first place.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2021 at 11:10 PM Post #36 of 48
My Uncle (68) had both shots and still died after getting Covid. Not sure it’s all that simple? I don’t mean to be negative, as I pretty much go around as normal, but the facts need to be noted.

Oct 3, 2021 at 6:01 AM Post #37 of 48
My Uncle (68) had both shots and still died after getting Covid. Not sure it’s all that simple? I don’t mean to be negative, as I pretty much go around as normal, but the facts need to be noted.
Condolences

Apr 25, 2022 at 1:58 PM Post #38 of 48
I think the whole issue here, is a matter of trust...
Do you trust in the system that is pushing this onto you?
SmartSelect_20220417-131743_One UI Home.jpg
Do you trust in what they say?
SmartSelect_20220304-145804.jpg
And finally, who SHOULD you trust?
SmartSelect_20220217-152534_Chrome.jpg
So that's the bottom line.
No sense in any debate or viewpoints.
It boils down to who do you trust...

Apr 25, 2022 at 2:07 PM Post #39 of 48
For those with anxiety, we should all turn tour own institutes, like the US Dept of Health, for our own concerns.
Screenshot_20220413-100625_Gallery.jpg

You can find your answers to many issues yourselves, in this government site:
SmartSelect_20220413-101523_Messenger.jpg
This should help with your anxiety
👍

Last edited:
May 7, 2022 at 3:29 PM Post #40 of 48
Hello,

Want to gather advices. Recently, I got my vaccines and there were nights when I hear ringing on my hears. Do you experience the same? I'm worried that it may affect me permanently. I got stressed too with the news about increasing COVID cases, it gives me panic attack. Hope you can give me suggestions on how to overcome this anxiety. Thank you.
Did the ringing in your ears ever stop? It starting after the vaccination of particular interest to me, as mine started the same way.

I wasn't shooting vaccine though. We all make bad choices in our youth, and that was half my life ago.
I've just had something to remind me of it since.

I don't experience fear anymore.

May 8, 2022 at 8:12 AM Post #41 of 48
My anxiety is climbing ladders. It’s definitely possible to fall off a ladder and experience something serious.

I once fell off a ladder. Fortunately no injuries but it really hurt

May 8, 2022 at 8:33 AM Post #42 of 48
My solution, tons of weed and net flix. Oh had 4 shots of Pfizer all tickydee boo

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2022 at 7:25 AM Post #45 of 48
Positive thoughts have tremendous power over reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back