Cotton Tubing
Dec 3, 2007 at 4:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

aych

100+ Head-Fier
Hello, was searching on the forums for a supplier of cotton tubing? I only found one, and they only sell small diameter <2mm tubing. are there any suppliers that sell 4-6mm tubing? silk or cotton.

Dec 4, 2007 at 12:49 AM Post #4 of 8
well. im trying to cotton up a mogami.. about 4mm od. would techflex be enough to prevent microphonics? then i can use small id cotton for the ysplit?

Dec 27, 2007 at 9:48 PM Post #5 of 8
CableOrganizer.com carries a large selection of braided sleeving in a wide range of sizes. They have dura-flex which is a blend that contains cotton, nylon and Kevlar.

Dec 28, 2007 at 2:48 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by aych /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well. im trying to cotton up a mogami.. about 4mm od. would techflex be enough to prevent microphonics? then i can use small id cotton for the ysplit?

Techflex works almost as good as two tin cans and a string.

Oct 1, 2011 at 2:23 PM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
Hello, was searching on the forums for a supplier of cotton tubing? I only found one, and they only sell small diameter <2mm tubing. are there any suppliers that sell 4-6mm tubing? silk or cotton.

Could you point me to your supplier of <2mm cotton tubing ? I just bought some 60ft of 28awg solid silver and i'd like to sleeve them individually (can't wait to see how i'll manage That 
wink_face.gif
 ).

Thanks 

Edit: wow, i'm a thread grave digger. Sorry about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back