Corda Headsix screws
May 17, 2010 at 10:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Elladan

100+ Head-Fier
Hello, all.  My Corda Headsix amp's screws were stripped out some time ago, and I've been unable to locate replacement screws.  I've tried hardware megastores,  microstores, and RadioShacks.  Can anybody tell me where to get them, or even what size they are?

May 17, 2010 at 11:15 PM Post #3 of 10
I seem to recall emailing what I presumed was customer service about a year ago and being told that the screws were provided by a supplier and the details couldn't be provided.  I don't think I was in contact with the Doctor himself!

May 18, 2010 at 8:55 AM Post #5 of 10
Dear Elladan,

Just send me a e-mail (meier-audio@t-online.de) with your address and I will provide you with some longer screws. No problem.

Cheers

Jan

May 20, 2010 at 12:35 PM Post #7 of 10
That is indeed service!  Wow!  Sorry the reply took so long -- my girlfriend just came into town last night.  
wink_face.gif
 Thanks for the reply, and I'll send my address.

May 21, 2010 at 12:34 PM Post #8 of 10
Dr. Meier let me know that he shipped some screws to me today.  If you're reading this and in the market for a headphone amp, please take note of Dr. Meier's attention to customer service.  I posted to the forum looking for advice, and he read the post and stepped forward on his own to help me out!  That's certainly the kind of guy I like to support!

May 21, 2010 at 8:43 PM Post #10 of 10
thumbs up for good service!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back