Coolest Looking Headphones
Nov 9, 2006 at 2:07 PM Post #31 of 137
Purely for looks alone, I'm head over heels for the Qualia 010 *insert heavy drool here*

Black and red, sinfully beautiful *_*

Nov 9, 2006 at 2:27 PM Post #33 of 137
ATH-ES7 take my vote.
smily_headphones1.gif

But if your looking for DJing headphone they have to be closed back, not open aire headphones.

Nov 9, 2006 at 2:28 PM Post #34 of 137
Quote:

Originally Posted by Purgatos
A shiny jacket is more important for a DJ than headphones.

Do you have a shiny jacket?

No, he wants to know where you can get cool shiny jackets though

Nov 9, 2006 at 2:47 PM Post #37 of 137
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
phonodomecompleteipod.jpg

best headphone EVAR

quick, send me those crappy stax headphones in the background before you insult the phonodome with their presence
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2006 at 2:49 PM Post #38 of 137
No those aren't, these are
biggrin.gif

The SKG-1000 pictured with the Bumblebee module
Pic077-resized.jpg

The NSHP SG-1000
Pic054.jpg

eek.gif

Nov 9, 2006 at 2:53 PM Post #39 of 137
Hate to say it, but outside of the folks like us who enjoy headphones, most would say all of them look very 1970 and stupid. My kids are perfect examples. They both have Grados for home use but they simply won't "wear those things", and instead, go for the ipod buds. Needless to say they won't wear them outside the house. Guess "slick" or "cool" is in the eye of the beholder?

My vote would be the K1000 not because it evokes those comparisons to cool and slick but because they're so different and I find "different" very cool.

Nov 9, 2006 at 2:54 PM Post #40 of 137
pro700ms.jpg

Audio-Technica ATH-PRO700 MS

Nov 9, 2006 at 2:59 PM Post #41 of 137
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noise
1. I said coolest/slickest looking.

2. I really could care less about your "feeling."

3. I have come upon an immortal truth as a DJ. Most headphones give you enough to do your job and have fun, but the looks are very important if you want to actually get a job as a DJ if you don't have much hype around your name.

Your equipment must look great, you can't just sit there doing what you do with minimal movement in your body as your spinning the music, everything adds up. And I am looking for some kiky new cool/slick looking headphones to add a little more edge, because in the club environment its not just music, but also looks.

- noise

[edit]: So far I like the K 701, Koss Porta Pro, and Sony MDR-SA5000 DJ, in that order. Keep the cool looking ones coming!

Harharhar! Looking to blame your lack of DJ jobs on your uncool looking phones?

Nov 9, 2006 at 3:03 PM Post #42 of 137
Here ya go!

Headphones that bring the 'bling'! Any of the following headphones are gauranteed to get all the 'hoes'. Just about all of them look DOPE, but sound like a steaming pile of dog shiznit!

Guaranteed to impress anyone you spin for, or your money back. YEAH BOEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

2.jpg

boydork.jpg

cheesephones_lg.jpg

dork2.jpg

Ergo.jpg

nailhead.jpg

neon.jpg

oakley_thump_ge.gif

panasonic.jpg

qc.jpg

Sony.jpg

tubepro2.jpg

VMSS.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~lmilhanjr/Headphones/What.jpg

irene_headphones.jpg

a728664118692e35fc6a735a63fe323e.gif

skullcrusherBlackWhite.jpg

mtune.gif

Nov 9, 2006 at 3:15 PM Post #43 of 137
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan
Here ya go!

Headphones that bring the 'bling'! Any of the following headphones are gauranteed to get all the 'hoes'. Just about all of them look DOPE, but sound like a steaming pile of dog shiznit!

Guaranteed to impress anyone you spin for, or your money back. YEAH BOEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Oh dear lord. You win the thread for that collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back