Congrats to Mikhail !!!
Sep 29, 2004 at 1:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

mbratrud

100+ Head-Fier
Just read the 6moons review of the MPX3 and wanted to offer my best regards and warm wishes to Mikhail for his hard work. Mikhail, your review was well earned and, from a very satisfied customer, - A LARGE CAP THANK YOU!

General Info: I placed my order for a custom R-10 Maestro and was rewarded with an amplifier which in my opinion outshines the famous headphones it was designed to drive.

Sincerely,
Michael Bratrud

Sep 29, 2004 at 1:42 AM Post #2 of 15
Yes a sincere congrats to Mikhail and all of Singlepower. You've worked hard to get where you are today and despite some obvious obstacles Singlepower has become a resounding success. I'm sure it must be very gratifying and make all that hard work and dedication worthwhile when you read a review like that. I know of no one that deserves it more.

Sep 29, 2004 at 2:05 AM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by elnero
Yes a sincere congrats to Mikhail and all of Singlepower. You've worked hard to get where you are today and despite some obvious obstacles Singlepower has become a resounding success. I'm sure it must be very gratifying and make all that hard work and dedication worthwhile when you read a review like that. I know of no one that deserves it more.

Cant agree more!
icon10.gif

Sep 29, 2004 at 2:16 AM Post #4 of 15
Sep 29, 2004 at 2:19 AM Post #5 of 15
Ditto with the congratulations!
biggrin.gif

It's really tough to build up a business like he did in such a short time ... I think he succeeded not only because of his technical expertise but he treated his customers as well as I've ever seen and has obviously brought much joy to many head-fiers.

My only regret is not getting one of his amps when they were cheaper as I've never heard a tube headphone amp and it's the one item I have always wanted to try (there are just too many knowledgeable headphone enthusiasts that swear by tube amps
tongue.gif
).

All the best in the future Mikhail ... Gord SW Ont.

Sep 29, 2004 at 3:01 AM Post #7 of 15
Congratulations Mikhail! Ever since I heard the first Supra, I knew that your amps were something special...and they just keep getting better. The 6moons review and the Blue Moon award are well deserved recognition of your efforts.

Sep 29, 2004 at 3:13 AM Post #8 of 15
With the quality amps Mikhail has been putting out and at the fast rate he has been updating his line of amps we all know that he has taken the same path as Robert Johnson at the crossroads.
evil_smiley.gif

I love my upgraded mpx3 and it only gets better as I roll the tubes. The amp is such a pleasure to listen to that my wait to finance a SDS will be a piece of cake. Congrats Mikhail

Sep 29, 2004 at 4:44 AM Post #13 of 15
Congrats Mikhail. Now I wish I never bought the RKV. I would to get the MPX3, but my RKV really keep me happy. Maybe I will get one next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back