Confirmed Scammer-quanganh101090
Apr 24, 2010 at 4:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

jjeremycai

100+ Head-Fier
I know this is a second post, but an administrator recommended me to repost it in the General Member Forum.

And as an update, even though he said he would "give me a refund via paypal," he's given me a bunch of crap of excuses for not paying, and this is really bugging me. PM me if you want to see the conversation.

Please check this URL:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f12/sc...101090-484284/

Apparently, Gknix, canadianballer, and myself all have had disputes with him over unshipped items that we purchased from him. In my case it was my Zune HD that I traded to him. He never shipped the item he promised me.

Info: (Thanks canadianballer, I'll work hard to get this sorted out, also)
Zain Le
28 York Road
Kings Heath
Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7RZ
United Kingdom
OR
Le Minh
230B Commercial Way
London SE15 1PT
United Kingdom

phone number : 07508274150

Name on PP is Minh Hoang.
pp email is livexthexlife@gmail.com or hoangle@jaist.ac.jp (work email)

I've been using livexthexlife@gmail.com to contact him, it's ridiculous how obscene the excuses get.

Apr 24, 2010 at 7:26 PM Post #2 of 33
*Rounds up angry mob with torches and farm tools*

Shame people have to be jerks!

Apr 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #3 of 33
post the excuses thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 25, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #7 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by acidbasement /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry to hear this, dude.

Any London or Birmingham head-fi'ers want to pay the joker a visit?

There is a person with the name "joker" here on Head-Fi.
Not that guy!!!...lol

Apr 25, 2010 at 2:10 AM Post #8 of 33
Sorry to hear about your ordeal and those of others who were ripped off. It truly is a shame that people would go to such lengths for personal gain. I hope that this will all get resolved soon.

I usually don't take part in these threads, but I couldn't help but notice that the work email address was a bit suspicious. "jaist.ac.jp" is the URL of a Japanese public / national university. (The "ac" stands for academic, which, combined with the "jp," threw me off immediately.) It's unlikely that he's working for JAIST while living in Birmingham / London / wherever in the UK.

Apr 25, 2010 at 7:01 AM Post #9 of 33
I'm actually in the same boat as you guys. Ive been in contact with canadianballer and I haven't been able to get ANY response from this dude. Let me know if you get any responses. BTW, what email address have you been contacting him with? i've been using his gmail linked to his paypal account. Greatly appreciated if you could help me out here.

Apr 25, 2010 at 4:03 PM Post #14 of 33
Quote:

It seems like his paypal account is his friends...and he uses it since he dosn't have one himself. That's what he told me

Be sure to contact PayPal as well.

Apr 25, 2010 at 6:09 PM Post #15 of 33
This really sucks!! I guess I am lucky as I have not had a problem with buyers or sellers on this site but it just shows some people need to work on their honesty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back