Computer Games
Dec 21, 2004 at 9:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 34

toor

100+ Head-Fier
I was just wondering what computer games everyone plays. I figure if their online games we could post our tags and play together. I gather lots play CS:S (which unfortunately I cannot run), anybody play anything else.

For me its Halo2 (not online =/) and Warcraft 3 TFT.

If anyone else plays WC3 I generally play on Azeroth under the tag: toor.

Dec 22, 2004 at 12:46 AM Post #4 of 34
Name a game and chances are I play it
tongue.gif

Except for counterstrike! I wont touch that pile of garbage with a 10ft pole
tongue.gif

Although right now its:
Farcry
COD:UO
HL2

as my major ones.

Dec 22, 2004 at 12:51 AM Post #5 of 34
Well I'd be playing HL2 and CS:S if I could run it decently, which my PC barely passes min. specs on windows game advisor. So I've been playing Unreal Tournament 2004.

Dec 22, 2004 at 2:39 AM Post #7 of 34
Frozen Throne over here, too.

Also America's Army, which is my current "main" online game, although right now I haven't played in weeks and I probably suck. Not staying in this game can kill your skill.
eek.gif

StarCraft I always play occasionally, and I never really get "bad" at that game like I can if I don't play AA for long enough.

Dec 22, 2004 at 2:50 AM Post #8 of 34
Enemy Territory and BF1942 mostly...

Dec 22, 2004 at 4:25 AM Post #13 of 34
Played Counter-Strike obsessively in 1.5 days, over a 56K modem at that. Mainly played on 4 serves in Florida hosted by a group called Around Central Florida. (servers were called The Frag Zone, or TFZ) Very friendly people, and quite skillful. I enjoyed beating pathetic losers who dissed me for having a ping time in the 200s.

I still play CS a bit, but 1.6 just isn't the same. Once I get HL2, I'm going to give CS:S a whirl.

On PC, non-online, I play most any of the Need For Speed series (including Underground 1 and 2), Deus Ex 1/2, Hitman 1/2/3, Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge, Age of Empires II and The Conquerors, and Unreal Tournament 2004.

On Xbox I play Fable, any 007 game, Halo 1/2, Burnout (any), and Soul Caliber II. Will likely give Kai or XBConnect a try eventually for multiplayer capable games.

Oh yes... in any of the above-mentioned games, you can find me playing as Stephonovich.

Dec 22, 2004 at 4:33 AM Post #15 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by toor
Also Nethack = 2 weeks of my life i will never get back
What a game!

Good? Bad? You aren't saying you beat it in 2 weeks are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back