Computer Games
Dec 22, 2004 at 8:09 PM Post #31 of 34
I too play NS regularly
biggrin.gif

I started early in the mod as well but quit for a year or so when steam came around becuase someone jacked my cd key to register their steam and I didnt feel the need to go through the long process to get that fixed or to buy another copy of HL.

I bought HL2 Gold which gave me HL1 and NS goodness again
biggrin.gif

Chicken: Nancy is in the newest version, although they redid most of the maps to make them more balanced.

Dec 22, 2004 at 9:01 PM Post #32 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by toor
I had the game reccomended by a friend (in Grade 10) and I started playing like 20-30 hours over 2 weeks. I have no patience and could barely get anywhere in the game (kept trying to force it vs creeps). Anyways I failed a math test and just quit. It was pretty sad I just couldnt get enough of the tourist and his camera.

*pooh* What a relief. I think I'd have been obliged to shoot myself, if you had really made it... But did you indeed play as tourist? I didn't think one could come far with that character class - well, at least I never did.
wink.gif
I'm usually playing as Lini the Barbarian, of course. Or as a wizard named wizard.
biggrin.gif
Class bound special powers of artifacts really spoil the cheating fun in the newer versions, though...

But as Nethack is not an online game: If anyone plays BF1942 online and discovers a tank rumbling over the steepest mountain ridges far away driven by some lini, that might very well be me.
wink.gif

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Aug 27, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #34 of 34
Wow this thread didn't do so well. Three pages in thirteen years. Anyway time to revive.

I just completed Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. It was great apart from a tasteless side-mission area where you have to confront WW1 soldiers and sometimes kill them (How stupid is that?)

I am most of the way through Borderlands the Pre-Sequel.

I just finished Binary Domain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back