Comply Tips
Mar 21, 2013 at 1:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Meh

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys I'm looking to get a set of Comply tips and was wondering how any of you decided on what size to get? I use the small olives that came with my SE535' so would the TSX-100 smalls be best for me?

Mar 21, 2013 at 3:56 PM Post #3 of 8
Hello,

[size=11.0pt] We usually advise customers to use the same size Comply™ Foam Tip as they do with silicone or other tips.  With that said, since our foam tips are compressible to insert and then expand in your ear, we have found that the medium size fits most users comfortably. [/size]
[size=11.0pt]  [/size]
[size=11.0pt] Best Regards,[/size]
[size=11.0pt]  [/size]
[size=11.0pt] Mary @ Comply Foam[/size]

Mar 21, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #4 of 8
what's wrong with the shure olives? 

Mar 21, 2013 at 9:06 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:
what's wrong with the shure olives? 

I find that they don't stay in my ear.  Like if I move my jaw to chew it doesn't stay snug.  It doesn't fall out of my ear but the seal comes loose.  That and I don't really like the material, it feels a bit too tough to me.  Mostly it's the lack of seal though.

Mar 22, 2013 at 1:54 AM Post #7 of 8
I wouldn't say that comply are bad but they just don't last for long. And you have to pay a lot for some little tips. But that is because there are not much other options. 

Mar 22, 2013 at 8:24 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:
I wouldn't say that comply are bad but they just don't last for long. And you have to pay a lot for some little tips. But that is because there are not much other options. 

i agree. thus i have always taken a liking to silicone tips.

i have been trying the comply with my tf10 pros, and do like them, they are comfortable, and the sound quality is great. but i just dont want to get too used to liking them as im not into paying xx.xx for tips every so often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back