Compatible HyperX Cloud Revolver S earcups?
Jun 6, 2017 at 10:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Sebastijan Salak

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone!

I've been reading these forums regarding the headphones before, but I've only just registered because I've bought the new HyperX Cloud Revolver S headphones.

Headphones' sound quality is really good for the price I've paid them, except for the 7.1 Dolby stereo with the dongle (I am used to stereo so much more that I feel lost using the 7.1). Microphone is clear and overall the quality is good.

However, I am having a problem with my right ear sitting on the headphones' driver, which gives me an ache if I use it for prolonged times, and since my ear sits on the driver, it becomes hot to wear them any longer than an hour. I've stuffed the cups with cotton in order to give the earcup more depth space, but my ears still slightly touch the driver on certain positions, and I need to swap the cotton after a few days because it loses the volume since it becomes thicker the more I wear it.

I've seen that earcups on Revolver S are removable, so my question is, has there been anyone by now that has tried to remove the stock earcups and try some others that would fit the Revolver S? I would need some compatible ones that would have a lot more depth to fix my problem.

Also, I would love if it could be a combination of velvet and leather, not just leather, to make them cooler (temperature wise).

Looking forward to recommendations/answers!
Sebastijan

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back